Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Medical > River Rock Hospital

New Reply

Started by SilentNightmare2234 , Oct 17th 2016 23:50

Shadey - Feb 21st 2017 00:12

Casper hugs the elephant and he hears the nurse whisper to a doctor coming by that apparently his mother had to run out to get his father because his car broke down though he didnt seem to react to the news and was more focused on the breathing. Though on the inside he was upset that she left so suddenly while all of this was going on. In his file it spoke of his ailment of the abnormal heart palpitations since child birth and his abnormal ability to heal fast. Making both cnditions at high risk for any form of heart surgery in the future. Especially finding a matching donar. Asthma, etc...... His hand brushing against dylans lightly

Edited Feb 21st 2017 00:12

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 21st 2017 00:14

c'mon dylan i cant help you if you don't tell me whats wrong listen you can tell me, you can also call me nurse redheart or alexis

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 21st 2017 00:20

if this about krystal she's fine, we're trying to help her in the best way's we can. now i have another person to attend to

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 21st 2017 00:23

Casper coughed before he could respond His chest jerking in short rises as his breathing becomes more hypered and he tried to stammer out a sentance. "Da dont ga go" He stammered coughing as he grasped dylans hand since he was closest to him.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 21st 2017 02:20

nurse redheart was going to check up on dylan as something didn't seem right with him untill krystal broke loose, and then she broke the vent that was over the ceiling of the waiting area where all these kids wherw and crashed through the ceiling she crawled out slowly'dont look at me"said the fox woman, the fall made her weak, nurse red heart walked in "YOU LITTLE S**T!" relising there were kids in the room she started talking an a more relaxed voice as she pulled out another needle full of glowing orange liquid "we cant let you escape you need to be in your room". she said as she violently shoved the needle into her tail while pinning her down to the ground many everyone who wasn't a patient left the room scared of the hospital, nurse redheart grabbed more glowing orange needles and started injecting the toxic looking liquid into krystal's tail, she was yelling for help nurse red heart seemed very upset while violently injecting her with needles, everyone is trying to get better and with your running and screaming they cant. now do everyone else a favor and stop bieng A LITTLE SH*T so everyone else can get better, your to dangerous and gifted for us to simply let you go just accept that, krystal was crying and screaming for help from the pain, SAVE ME I'D RATHER DIE THAN SUFFER A MOMENT LONGER!, just than nurse redheart dropped a full needle and it landed on the ground, rolling twords casper and dylan

Edited Feb 21st 2017 14:32

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 21st 2017 03:44

" dang im out of lascl shots " krystal was weaker than ever she tried crawling away but she was too weak, "you nurse saprono get me more lascl shots, stand back everyone she is to dangerous to be loose!"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 21st 2017 11:16

Casper's eyes widened shaking a bit as the nurse seemed to go nuts on whoever this patient was. He had seen enough patients. Been to enough hospitals in his short life to know something wasn't right. She wasn't helping her. She didn't even seem remotely concerned about the witness as she violently attacked the wolf girl. He no longer wanted to be near this nurse. Nor trusted her. He had been to this hospital before and never seen anything like this and that needle. Coughing his ears started ringing as the needle was knocked from red hearts hands and over to them and he shifted his attention over to Dylan. "Na nothing ga good I tha think.....I I da don't like this doctor ma maybe we sha should help her......: He whispered looking back to the fox girl.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 21st 2017 16:29

"where are my other lascl needles. i need to keep her under controll" yelled nurse red heart

Edited Feb 21st 2017 16:29

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 21st 2017 19:19

nurse red heart left her be she walked seeing casper and dylan, "what are you boys doing you to need to be go back in your ro-" before she said anything a nurse with a heay bucket slipped on a moped flore, glowing green needles where rolling across the hall near dylan casper and nurse redheart, "you boys dont touch these needles, i need to talk to someone real quick" she walked over to nurse saprono " i told you to throw all the leall needles away, and you leave them on the floor where krystal could get them! we can't let her have any of these it will give her a chance of escape, her gift and species is go unuiqe to set free we need her and all the other telepathic paitents here specially her, and you go and f**k everything up you dumb a*s

Edited Feb 21st 2017 19:44

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 21st 2017 20:01

krystal with all the empty needles in her tail was crawling twords the green glowing needles as if she wanted one so badly, nurse red heart stepped on krystals hand she bent over putting her head at almost eye level with her "you cant have these green needles first you fake us hurting you and now you want our leall needles, you use lascl not leall, you dumb fox, just learn that no one gives fox about you."
she put her clipboard by casper and dylan, and started talking angrily at nurse saprono
"i put my clipboard by the corner when your done throwing away these full needles collect the documents regarding casper from the printing room and bring to my office dont lose it has what lascl,and leal stand for and then bring these boys back to there rooms i have a special operation planned for dylan then i have too see cloe, if you fail to do one of these you will get the lascl treatment" "but sir" nurse saprano was scared she couldn'tmstop studdering" the lascl treatment could kill me" nurse redheart who was the head nurse talked in devilish tone" than don't fail, and i swear its 2 lascl treatments if krystal gets ahold of a leall shot

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.