Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > Race Horses

New Reply

Started by Spartan203 , May 30th 2017 20:06
Previous12Next

Spartan203 - May 30th 2017 20:06

In this roleplay you be a race horse and you have to make one and choose if it has stamina or speed we need more stamina horses and you get to choose the gender and how it acts if it is mean or nice each horse has a different owner and jokey but we are focusing on the horse you can only have one horse and can be your horses jokey and owner and you have to name your horse all are 1 year olds at the moment and I get to be and legendary horse only one too but he will get hurt the most during races and you only have 15 points to use and you are Thoroughbred Race Horses (you can not do what I did with my pints because you only have 15 so use them wisely) you are not racing yet because you are training for the 2 year old season and their first race we will race separate so we grow fame then we all eventually get to race together because we are going to be champion race horses (cannot use already existing horses) when we are racing each other limit yourself to 2 sentences and I will let you gain points but only if I tell you

Name:
Speed 1-15:
Stamina 1-15:
Height 16-16.4 Hands: (16.2 is normal)
Horse Looks:
jokey suite color:

Edited Jun 15th 2017 16:30

Heart this
1 like

Spartan203 - May 30th 2017 20:09

Name: Motley
Attitude: Mean to everyone but his jokey and trainer and owner he loves to run and race
Speed:12
Stamina:10
Height :16.2 hands
Horse Looks: Black (Pitch Black)
Jokey suite color: White with Black stripes
{no white on face}

Edited Jun 25th 2017 02:59

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 31st 2017 15:34

Name: War Riot (Red

Height: 16.4 hands
(almost 5 if possible)

Bloodline: closely related to Man O' War and that means he is related to the best racehorses in history. including Secretariat.

Attitude: Not the nicest, usually a little mean but can be nice sometimes.

Speed 1-15: 11

Stamina 1-15: 4

Horse Looks: Secretariat and Man O' War Coat color. (Red/ Chestnut) he has a white 'star' with a half 'Stripe' on his face.

jokey suite color: Black with orange stripes on the arms

Markings Bellow~ (White)
Front Right: Half Pastern
Front Left: Sock
Back Right: Coronet
Back Left: Half Cannon
Stripe(Mix Of These): www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=imgres&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjJ4cejttjUAhVh1oMKHSeqDncQjRwIBw&url=/external.php?l=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nbcnewyork.com%2Fnews%2Fsports%2FHorse-of-the-Century-Man-o-War-vs-Secretariat-201932431.html&psig=AFQjCNF2YyfEDEarCZwWpun5Sgrry9UqRg&ust=1498460439463817

(Looks very similar to the horse bellow)

Edited Jun 25th 2017 03:04

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jun 15th 2017 16:27

{you only have 15 points in all like what @StealHeart did}

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jun 15th 2017 22:51

{Approved but need more people}

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 24th 2017 23:56

(When can we start? Since for now we are only training could we start?)

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jun 25th 2017 00:20

{fine start}

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jun 25th 2017 00:31

the jokey walks up to one of there finest looking yearlings and grabs a leash and walks him out and the trainer comes out "hey want to see how good he is and if we want to sale him?" the jokey said "ok lets saddle him up and get Ryan (owner)" they saddle him up in training gear "take him out to the track and walk him around it" trainer told the jokey the jokey got on the horses back and rode him out to the track and walked him around it the trainer goes up and gets Ryan "hey we are going to run Motley on the track want to watch?" the trainer told Ryan "Shure ok" Ryan said they walked out to the track and watched the jokey walk the horse over to them "hey take him out quarter of an mile" Ryan said to the jokey the jokey took the horse to the straight and let him run he was fast "oh man that horse is fast!" the trainer said as Motley sprinted down the stretch

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jun 25th 2017 00:56

"take him an whole lap this time" the trainer said
the jokey runs the horse an lap the horse runs and when he reaches the final straight he runs faster than they have ever seen the horse run he barley broke an sweat

Edited Jun 25th 2017 00:57

Heart this
0 likes

Previous12Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.