Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > My Hero Academia!

New Reply

Started by REMRoleplay , Mar 30th 2019 05:29

REMRoleplay - Apr 6th 2019 07:17

Aoyama just kept smiling as he followed along with the other students. "Yes sir," he said, standing and exiting. It was always exciting to hear they would be doing a practical test rather than a written one. Aoyama always thought he did better in those; written tests were much too stressful, though physical ones can really hurt. No matter, Aoyama would still try his best, pain or not.

Sero groaned at the mention of another quiz, though his mood quickly changed when he heard it was a physical test. 'Yes!' He thought to himself, clenching his fists. He was ready for this. "Yes sir!" he said along with the other students. Then stood and made his way to the locker rooms to change into his suit.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Apr 9th 2019 04:08

(Don't die on me!)

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Apr 20th 2019 15:59

(I think it's dead, but we could try bringing it back)

Heart this
1 like

REMRoleplay - Apr 23rd 2019 16:32

(Yes certainly! Let's try bringing this back!)

Heart this
1 like

REMRoleplay - Apr 23rd 2019 16:36

(Actually I'm thinking it might be best to reboot this one.)

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Apr 23rd 2019 16:37

(Give me a moment to make a new one, I'll let you know when it's up, then you can show your friends. That would be very helpful)

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Apr 23rd 2019 16:45

(Okay, I've just posted another forum: www.roleplay.me/forums/topic.php?topic_id=24613)

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Apr 23rd 2019 16:52

(Yes, just so others know who you are being)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.