Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > My Hero Academia!

New Reply

Started by REMRoleplay , Mar 30th 2019 05:29

REMRoleplay - Apr 1st 2019 17:31

Aoyama looked around the room; Iida was right, some students still hand't arrived yet. He laughed a little, "You do not have to worry about them... I am here isn't that all that matters, hm?" he said rather relaxed, going back to his usual talk. The others would probably get in trouble for being late. Unless the teacher arrives after they do.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Apr 1st 2019 18:06

(Got to go to my own UA ;), be back later)

"Bonjour," Aoyama greeted with his usual wink, his elbows on the desk and his hands on his cheeks. His eyes seemed to sparkle as always.

Sero laughed out loud for a second, then shut himself up. "Well, at least Yaoyorozu is... where's Bakugo?" he questioned, looking a little worried as to where the guy was. Sero didn't worry too much though.

Edited Apr 1st 2019 18:07

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Apr 2nd 2019 01:29

Sero looked rather frightened when Bakugo appeared, though was then quite confused by his actions. Normally he'd be screaming by now... Sero was very glad he wasn't. "Guess everyone's here... except, you know, the teacher..." he said, still speaking with Kaminari.

Aoyama greeted Bakugo just like all the others, though a little less sparkly this time, "Bonjour, monsieur Bakugo." He knew he'd just receive a mumble or a grunt but he didn't really care.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Apr 2nd 2019 04:37

(Yes! You're totally welcome to join :D Also, you may have up to two characters if you wish)

Edited Apr 2nd 2019 04:38

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Apr 2nd 2019 05:14

(Feel free to write your starter whenever. Just so you know, all the students are already in the classroom and are waiting for Aizawa to arrive)

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Apr 2nd 2019 15:42

(Welcome! Feel free to post whenever. Also I think we're waiting on Bakugo to respond to Iida)

Edited Apr 2nd 2019 15:43

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Apr 3rd 2019 19:16

Sero's grin quickly turned into a frown as he was handed his paper. He moved back to his seat and now stared at the paper with a blank face. Kaminari's words flooded his mind. "Great... hours of questions." Though he was determined to get them done and done right. If this is what it took to become a pro hero, then so be it.

Aoyama's face stayed the same. He took the paper and planted it down in front of him, raising his pencil and saying, "Should be easy for moi." Then he buried his head in the work, trying to answer all the questions as best he could.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Apr 3rd 2019 22:00

(Time skip to the end of the quiz anyone?)

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Apr 4th 2019 00:30

Aoyama was shaking a little. Though he acted all confident he didn't think he'd done a good job on the test. He sighed in relief when Aizawa threw them away, then realised he was probably one of the ones who didn't cope well under pressure. 'I was fine' Aoyama tried to convince himself even though he was sure everyone else did better than him. On the outside he carried his usual smile and calm posture.

Sero sighed like most of them. "I was sure I would fail," he said frowning but it quickly turned into a grin, "Lucky the tests weren't for real," he laughed a little, speaking to Kaminari behind him.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Apr 4th 2019 16:23

Sero grinned, "Yeah, I don't think I did that well..." Sero couldn't help but wonder what the next lesson was going to be. A real pop quiz? Maybe something active. Hopefully the latter. He turned to the front again, awaiting Aizawa's instructions.

Aoyama too was wondering what they would be doing next. Hopefully something that he could sparkle in. Though there were few activities like that. Besides, most of them had their licences now so they could do much more, though he doubted Aizawa would have them fight real villains... maybe.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.