Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Ghoul School (High School group RP) Spooky

New Reply

Started by ImNotCrazy , May 24th 2019 19:16
Previous123Next

ImNotCrazy - May 24th 2019 19:16

-relaunched from an old forum now that I have a clearer idea of how to approach the narrative- (if you’re a fan of stuff like, Monster Prom, Welcome to Hell, Hasbeen Hotel, The Addams Family, or any More of that “spoopy” sh*t, then you might like this!)

(High school, M*tu*e, Comedy, spoopy vibes, language, disturbing themes, Enter If You Dare!)

“Ghouls and Man Wolves; undead and witches. Where do they learn? How do they socialize. Well the answer and solution is none other than that of Ghoul School! A safe haven for young spirits, werewolves, zombies, cult leaders, witches, Spooky Scary Skeletons (you get the damn idea), and everyone to cruel for school! I’m excited to see you all enrolled this semester!”

- Principle Dracula

Ps. No, the deposit is not refundable
————————————————————————————
What happens when you stuff a campus full of weirdos and strange anomalies? You get just that! The boarding school is located straight in the center of the Bermuda Triangle, and their parents ship their little hell-bringers off. As such, much mischief is afoot and quite a few of these youngsters are hard to tame. What sort of trouble is brewing, what are the parties like, how the hell do you build a school in the center of the Bermuda Triangle?!

youtu.be/LSjaxAj3I8M

Edited May 24th 2019 19:19

Heart this
1 like

ImNotCrazy - May 24th 2019 22:27

Character Sheet

Name:

Nick Name (what they go by):

Quirk/Random fact:

Species:

Height:

Hobbies/Talents:

Bio/Background:

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - May 24th 2019 22:43

Name: Dakota Coats

Nick Name (what they go by): Kota

Quirk/Random fact: He will swear his allegiance to you if you give him a spoonful of peanut butter, at least until he inevitably forgets...

Species: Werwolf

Height: 6’2

Hobbies/Talents: Napping, Running, Can eat 10x he amount of food as a grown human male his size, any sport with a ball, baking/eating sweets, can hold his breath for 50ish seconds

Bio/Background: Kota is the descendant of the original Wolf-man. He is tall bulky and well built. He is a natural at athletics, but is very lazy. He’s probably the biggest lovable dummy in school. He’s probably the smartest on the football team, not that it means much... Kota can still offer some pretty good insight however, when he’s focused enough. Kota might look like a serial killer, but he’s a big softy, who loves to bake and he adores animals.

Edited May 24th 2019 22:47

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - May 25th 2019 11:27

(We should be good for now other’s can join in as they please)

Kota’s eyes glazed over with excitement as he unpacked his things. He had quite a few appliances, a toaster, a microwave, a full sized fridge, a frigg’n oven! He was special in more way than one. The main being that he wasn’t too bright, but he made up for it with his energy and charisma. As for the fridge, Kota is a werewolf, meaning his metabolism is through the roof. That and he loves to bake. His sweet tooth is as big as his apatite. This first week at Ghoul School, was meant for the students to explore and get to know each other.

Kota had made some cupcakes to share around and hopefully meet some new people. He grabbed the boxes filled with the delicious treats, and carried them down to the courtyard. His eyes widened as he saw so many different people. Young witches flying in brooms, a slime boy dancing, skeletons chatting, and even the vampires were chilling in the shade. Kota smiled and set the cakes down on the table. He opened the box and then, it happened he saw a ball fly just passed him. He instinctually dived towards it and caught it. The only issue was that he’d landed on some other students in the process of the dive.

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - May 26th 2019 12:02

( That should be fine, also if you could just write a little more when you respond, I’d really appreciate it. I mean I’m not gonna be a stickler about it, because sometimes I get it. :)

Kota stood up; as he looked down to see the damage he’d caused to the other students. “Oh, my bad dude!” He apologized to the student. Kota felt bad, but it was an instinctual reaction. He offered to help them up. Kota looked and realized that they had a spider body from the torso downwards. He lit up with excitement, “Whoa, dude! You’ve got a frigg’n spider for legs” He shouted. Kota was strange in the fact that he spoke his mind freely. He hadn’t meant insult by it, he was just excited to meet new people.

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - May 26th 2019 12:07

(To respond or just to post your character?)

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - May 26th 2019 12:11

(Okay, that’s what I was wondering, haha! Anyways that sounds frosty)

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - May 26th 2019 12:39

(Hell yeah frosty, haha! Yeah look good XD)

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - May 26th 2019 13:35

Kota laughed awkwardly, “My bad dude. I just sort of reacted to that flying past so, I didn’t really think about the effects of dive while in the middle of a crowded courtyard” he joked. Kota walked back to his table and adjusted his ring. He wore it on his right hand on his middle finger. It was a metallic black with matte black symbols engraved. Kota opened the boxes and set up a stand to pass out the treats he had baked. He saw that a girl had tried to approach he and the others student beforehand. She looked very human, then again, he could probably pass for human if he wanted.

Suddenly the ground started rumbling like an earthquake or something. Weird circus music began playing, as the ground of the courtyard started to break apart. Suddenly tents started sprouting up from the ground. The students ran as they panicked. Kota ran as a tent almost impaled him. Fire sprouted from the ground and clowns, acrobats, and animals came out from them. Then a loud goofy voice came over the intercom, “Hey there kiddos! What you’ve just experienced was the arrival of Yucko’s Circus and Funhouse! Hosted by me, Yucko The Clown, Tehaha!” The voice laughted in an odd manner. He sounded happy and joyful, yet Kota was kind of freaked out by him. Students curiously walked around the fair, they were all still disoriented from what had just happened.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVwqkBG0ulE

Edited May 26th 2019 13:35

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - May 29th 2019 18:47

Kota had been knocked back due to the strange entrance made by this group. He’d certainly seen his fair share of oddities being raised in the monster world, but this was an anomaly even by those standards. He looked over to see a girl underneath the table where he’d set up. “Hey, you okay?!” He shouted from across the path. What had they all gotten themselves into?

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.