Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Ghoul School (High School group RP) Spooky

New Reply

Started by ImNotCrazy , May 24th 2019 19:16

ImNotCrazy - Jun 6th 2019 19:46

Kota forced a slight chuckle out as to respond to Lydia’s compliment, “Haha, thanks I’m Kota nice to-“ He was cut off by another student standing behind him. They seemed to be conversing with someone else, “I Kota, nice to meet’cha... I guess.” He replied, still a bit razzled by the death tent that almost impaled him. Kota stood up and looked around, “Soooo, anyone got a clue about what the hell just happened?” He asked confused. Kota was grabbing his left shoulder as he did when he was nervous.

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Jun 6th 2019 20:13

Kota looked over at the silent worker. He acknowledged that it was indeed a mime and not a clown, but he didn’t want to make a deal of it. “Well, this is definitely a weird way to start the year. Maybe it’s some sort of school event?” He suggested. Just then a booming voice came from the courtyard entrance, it was the legendary vampire, Dracula; a pale undead attendant followed him closely. He had been the founder of the school. “Now, now children. No need to to panic, just a SLIGHT mistake, haha!” Dracula chuckled, clearly upset with the sudden arrangement of tents. “Damn it Clair, I thought you told them to set up in the field. After twenty years and he still can’t get it right.” He mumbled clearly peeved.

The assistant fumbled around with the clipboard she was holding, “W-well sir I DID tell them that, b-but I guess he misunderstood... or something?” She said sheepishly. Dracula walked past them and put on a reassuring smile before looking towards the main tent and forming an irritated frown. He entered the tent and the children could hear his angry shouting, it was a tent after all. “Damn it, Yucko! You prick, I told you! We can’t afford another lawsuit! You know how expensive it is to run a private school?! If we piss off one these little brat’s, there parents stop funding this place!” He shouted. He exited the tent and looked around, unaware of the listening ears. He smiled once more before returning to the building. “Clair! Cancel my evening appointment, I’m sure that I’m going to receive various phone calls this evening.

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Jun 6th 2019 20:33

Kota was taken aback by the mood swings that the principle was displaying. “I’m a werewolf, so... I’m gonna go see what this is all about.” He said, he was actually making an excuse to see the concessions. Kota found it difficult to think when food was present.

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Jun 6th 2019 21:46

Kota was astonished by the number of eatables, well not eatables per se but you know what I mean... Besides he was already in a constant state of munchies as is. Kota was chewing on a handful of popcorn and holding a blooming onion in the other. He looked like a pig, but he didn’t care much. He actually needed the calories to match his metabolism.

Suddenly a wacky voice came over the intercom it was the clown again. “Hey there! I’m, well my apologies for nearly kill’n soma y’all, Yahahuck! Anyways just for that screw up, all attractions and concessions are free for the time bein! Again, Ol’ Yucko’s really sorry!” The intercom shut with a loud click. “Free food?!” Kota thought to himself.

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Jun 6th 2019 22:10

Kota sniffed around, he was picking up on another food that was favorable, “CORNDOGS!” He thought to himself. As he walked to the tent, a boy of massive height walked out of the establishment. Kota was shocked to discover that someone out stood him in stature. He decided to introduce himself to the guy. “Hey, how’s it hanging?” He greeted with a large smile. Kota was a bit more energetic now that he’d eaten. The fair was booming with people. Many were playing the games or indulging in the treats and goodies.

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Jun 6th 2019 22:29

Kota could sense that something was off about the boy. His eyes widened in a sudden shock of realization. Kota was a werwolf after all, so he understood the basic principles of ritualistic carnivorism. He dug through his pocket and pulled out a little vile filled with blood, Kota did really need it often, but for him it was a good safety net. Essentially it was like how some people carried epiPens. He walked over to the boy, “Uh, Hey. Here’s this, ya might want to get some of these.” He suggested.

The intercom rang again, “Are y’all enjoying yourselves?! Well tonight is a special night for all of ya!” Yucko shouted enthusiastically. Fire shot from the tops of the tents once more, “Time for a late night scavenger hunt! On the island are four ruins, and your job is to collect them and bring them back to ol’ Yucko, pretty please!” Yucko laughed goofily. “You can either go solo or in groups, either way each individual or group that retrieves a piece, gets a prize!” He added cheerfully.

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Jun 6th 2019 22:40

Kota’s ears perked up as the words “Scavenger Hunt” were stated. Kota made his way to the forest as he figured that would be an excellent place to start. He smiled as entered, the idea of such an event energized him further. Kota sniffs around while other students ran past him, they clearly hadn’t a clue about how to approach the hunt. They were probably going to die if he was being honest, buuuuut their parents did have to sign a contract for off campus deaths so the school wouldn’t be at fault in this case. The forest was full of creepy crawlies and those things that went bump in the night, and just because they were monsters, doesn’t mean they shared the same sense of kinship as the students. Kota hear a scream already, “Well, that’s one...” He shuttered.

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Jun 6th 2019 22:59

Kota crept onward, hearing the screams and cries of other students. Truthfully, Kota had little remorse for them. They clearly hadn’t read the handbook at all, “Humph, I’ll preparation is bound to result in failure.” His father drilled this into his head constantly as he grew older. Kota came across a clearing, he dare not enter it, that would just be asking for it. Suddenly a group of students did just that! His was screaming on the inside! The kids were laughing as they danced around, seeming to enjoy themselves.

Suddenly, they went silent as a loud creaking noise came from the other side of the clearing. Kota held his breath as the ground vibrated with the breath of the creature. One of the students screamed, this sent the creature into a rage. A vine wrapped itself around the child and squeezed it tightly. The others tried running, but to no avail. The creature had blocked them in every direction. On boy tried to pull out a spell book, but clumsily dropped it. He looked up at the thing before getting impaled by a large thorn. Kota jolted slightly as the entangled student popped like a water balloon. He turned around and tried to cover his ears as the rest screamed in agony.

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Jun 6th 2019 23:44

All went quiet, Kota’s breaths were slow and paced as his heart was beating out of his chest. He looked over and saw a female student on the ground beside him. Her legs were torn apart and she was covered in gashes. “H-help me...” she begged in a frail voice. Kota shook his head. Leaving his cover would be suicide. One or both of them could die. Kota tried to make himself believe in what he was thinking but his heart was too big to take the same stand his father did. He slowly stood up, and ran into the clearing.

Kota shakily pulled out a vile filled with blood, and chased it down. Kota hated the taste of it, and the texture was thick and syrupy. He had done everything in his power not to barf his guts out. Suddenly, his face began redden and his amber eyes narrowed. Fur began to grow out of his body, and his bone structure painfully shifted. He groaned in pain, the movies made it seem like a cool ability, but in reality your body was essentially breaking itself and restructuring the fractures. Kota howled, surely the noise traveled throughout the forest. He was after all, a decent of the first wolf man, and most predators paled in comparison to that of a purebred.

Edited Jun 6th 2019 23:57

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Jun 7th 2019 00:09

Kota gnashes his fangs toward the strange creature. The creature seemed to hesitate slightly, as if it could sense the blood coursing through Kota’s veins. It was still aggressive however. The vines rushed towards Kota in a whipping motion. Kota leaped, dodging the attack. He was seething in what could only be described as pure, primitive rage. He tore off a vine in one quick motion. Kota started to fade a bit. If he let that happen, he would begin to attack blindly, and no one would be safe. He just needed to take this creature out, then he could shift back. He wasn’t fully trained yet which was the danger of him doing a blood induced shift. A moon shift was a bit more controlled, and natural. Where as a blood shift was a forced and potentially dangerous act.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.