Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Forced into the Marines

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , May 27th 2017 22:37

Spartan203 - May 27th 2017 23:51

Name: Baldric Cooper {Gibson Cooper}
Personality: he is fearless brave serious
Bio: he has always loves to study wars and battles and learn how to fight throw knives shoot guns and he has always been an outcast and has always wanted to fight for his country. he joined the marines almost straight out of High School
Relationship: In An Relationship
What weapons are you good with? (5 max):Knives Pistols Rifles Machine guns Sniper Rifles
Looks: (click on the empty pic)

Edited May 30th 2017 19:54

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 30th 2017 16:50

(Great we got the squad. most squads are made up of five. we can start. we are at the base when a siren goes off telling 'Ghost squad' to get to the drop ship)

The loud siren blasts out speaking "GHOST SQUAD TO THE DROP SHIP NOW!'
Logan runs in and changes into his armor. he grabs his duffle bag. (filled with all his weapons) He throws it over his shoulder and runs to the drop ship. He jumps in and starts attaching his weapons to his suit.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - May 30th 2017 17:06

Gibson puts on his armor fast and grabs his gun and runs to the ship

armor is Grey With Green stripes instead of orange/yellow

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 30th 2017 17:27

Logan laughed "YOUR new squad, you mean Sir Logan you must be the squad's new captain." (Oh and I have assigned me to squad leader) He said as he slipped his combat knife into its spot. he sat down with all his guns in a quick grab position on his armor. Logan sat down.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 30th 2017 17:34

"I hope it don't take them to long, we need to get out there and end this." Logan looked out the drop ships door then down to his helmet. he moved it around in his hands before putting it on. he turned it a little to lock it on.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - May 30th 2017 17:37

"Hey Cappy how ya been today?" Gibson said as he walked up to the ship with all his armor on even his helmet and holding his gun over his shoulder

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 30th 2017 17:39

(gtg might be back on later)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 30th 2017 19:06

"Excuse me sir, dont call me cappy." Logan looked at Gibson with a stern look threw the black ballistic helmet. Logan stood up and grabbed a parachutes and placed it on his back. He sat back down. "So is every one here?" Logan asked "Oh yeah we are missing that girl so we must wait."

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 30th 2017 19:19

(Well excuse me for Role Playing BUT one of the rules are 'NO controlling others' so we couldn't say you where there. :/ ))

"OK, everyone is here we are ready to take flight!" Logan yelled to the pilot. They took flight and headed for the war zone. As they flew on the City came into view. Burning buildings, and disaster.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.