Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > Death, Blood, Horror, and the Blackest Of Metal

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , Feb 4th 2020 00:45

Luithin_ - Feb 8th 2020 02:52

(Accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 8th 2020 03:43

Niamh went to the back and helped set up the set. She didn't know what else to do at the moment. She didn't have any trouble setting up everything on the stage. When she was done she went close to the bar and sat down. She got a water to start out.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Feb 8th 2020 03:57

Thy had casually entered the room, he looked over at the bar at the others, then to the stage. He walked around the building for awhile, he hadn't been to America in a couple years. He proceeded to go over to the bar. "Greetings." He said with a motion of his hand before ordering a beer.

Meanwhile Exaudi was jetlagged backstage, he had just awoken, then proceeded to fix his makeup.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Feb 8th 2020 16:30

William was backstage helping the roadie bring the gear on stage and set it up. He set up the microphone stands.
Once William was done with that he also headed down to the bar to meet the others.
“Greetings all!” He said with outstretched arms as he motioned to them. “I am William Eckerström. Also known as Helveteseld.” He sat down with them as if he’s known them for years.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Feb 8th 2020 22:25

Thy had had a seat by himself at the bar, he silently drank his beer as he thought about something. He occasionally listened in on the others to figure out their names, little did they know that they would never know his birth name. He was now a true dead king.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Feb 8th 2020 22:58

Naakve silently nodded his head in greeting as wveryone startes to show up and introduce themselves. He wondered by Sigurd sat on the floor, but said nothing about it.
He turns to look at Eris, Niamh, and Thy. "Are any of you part of the band?" Naakve askes as he drinks his whiskey.

Edeltrud sat there silently and ordered another drink. She notice two other women at the bar, but she was informed she would be the only woman in the band. She turns around on the barstool and looks at everyone whom had arrived. She looked at Sigurd with curiosity. Eldelteud could tell he was the bassist immediately.
She turns her attention to the mysterious guy at the other end of the bar. Standing up, Eldeltrud walks over and sits down beside of Thy.

Edited Feb 8th 2020 22:58

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Feb 9th 2020 00:20

Thy barely took notice of the woman whom had had a seat beside him, he was deep in thought. He slowly looks over at her, why had she chose to sit there? "Edeltrud, right?" He had heard her introduce herself. "I am Thy Død Regele, but you may call me Thy." He said as he bowed his head, his long hair falling into his face, he fixed his hair as he watched Edeltrud.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 9th 2020 00:48

Niamh went ahead and ordered herself a glass of whiskey. She looked threw photos on her camera as she drank. Niamh knew she should introduce herself to the band but she never got to it. She looked around the room for the perfect spot to take pictures while they played.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Feb 9th 2020 01:58

Edeltrud looked at Thy, suspiciously. She suspects that isn’t his real name.
“Yes, I’m Edeltrud. What instrument are you playing tonight?” She asks him and glances to the other two ladies before looking back to Thy.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Feb 9th 2020 02:03

"I will be playing lead guitar." Thy said simply as he glanced away and into his beer before looking back at her. "And you?"

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.