Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > HighSchool R.P

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , Mar 19th 2017 02:41

Luithin_ - Apr 6th 2017 17:05

Aiden grabs his duffle bag. he walks out to his car which is an 2010 Chevy which is black and jacked up. he drives to school and waits for the others to arrive.

Ryan also grabs his Black duffle bag and heads to his Dodge Ram which is only a two door. it is also Matte black with 395 horsepower. Ryan soon arrives at the school and gets out, stand and leans up on his expensive truck.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 6th 2017 17:13

Ryan: Ryan saw the pretty blonde haired girl sitting in the grass. he decided to go introduce himself. he stood up strait and started walking towered her, Ryan glanced back at his truck then continued to walk up to the girl. a younger man 'Aiden' runs up to him. "hello I'm Aiden, I love your truck maybe one day you can take me for a spin in it?" Aiden asked the guy with the nice new Dodge Ram truck. "well nice to meet you Aiden I'm Ryan, glad you like the truck she sure was expensive. you also have a nice truck. 2010 Chevy." Ryan said to Aiden. they shook hands and talked a bit

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 6th 2017 17:15

(should wait for the others arrive before school starts I guess.)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 6th 2017 17:38

(Aiden has a 1969 dodge charger and Ryan has a 2017 two door Challenger)
(both cars at their own homes)

Edited Apr 6th 2017 17:39

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 6th 2017 17:44

Aiden: Aiden looked around at all the people arriving at the school. soon later he decided to go to class

Ryan: Ryan continued to approach the girl siting in the grass. "excuse me Ma'am" Ryan said grinning "I'm Ryan Owen, I've never seen you here before, whom are you?" Ryan asked politely to the pretty girl.

*Ryan was wearing Marines combat athletic black shoes, a black dressy shirt, black jeans, and a black and gold tie.*
*Aiden was wearing a gray t-shirt jeans, and running shoes*

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 7th 2017 16:44

(soo whats happened I haven't been on for quite a while because I went to a Bon Jovi concert on thru)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 7th 2017 20:39

(if any one wants to be the teacher they can.)
Ryan sat in a seat near the back with Aiden. they sat quietly for a while
"well Ryan you hit the gym a lot?" Aiden asked Ryan.
"yes quite a bit, I'm in the Marines, we have ALOT of free time. the captain says I would be the perfect solider if I did not talk as much." Ryan replied to Aiden while slightly grinning

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 7th 2017 23:33

Aiden and Ryan both say hello. "hello Ms.Varnado glad you could make it" Aiden said, Ryan just waved

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 9th 2017 00:04

(soon the class will end)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.