Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > Family RP

New Reply

Started by Squiregirl20 , Apr 11th 2016 15:08

Luithin_ - Mar 26th 2017 22:15

((oh well i didnt see it)) ill re read))

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 26th 2017 22:24

"Mitchell... to... tight!" will yells struglinng to breath. Mitchell lets go of Will "sorry" Mitchell says. Will gasps for air. "Again?" Will Asks. "Sure." Mitchell says. they start again. this time Will has Mitchell in a standing headlock. Mitchell Kicks Will in the shine. Will groans but jumps back on Mitchell. Mitchell uses his size to his advantage. he jumps back and lands on Will. "Ooaf" Will lets out. will still has Mitchell in a headlock tho. Will has his grip to tight but he dosnt realize it. "w....w...w- Mitchell's world goes into blackness. "Mitchell? Mitchell?!" Will realizes what he had done

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 26th 2017 22:34

Will ran inside and got a cup of water and splashed it on Mitchell's face. "Mitchell you ok man?" Will asked
"ugh" Mitchell looked up at will with blood shot eyes. "UM Um um Mitchell your your eyes!" will stood up and backed up away from Mitchell. "Wh-Whats wrong with my eyes?" he said confused before laying his head back down on the ground.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 26th 2017 22:35

"HEY YOU TWO I NEED HELP!" Will yelled at the two boys in fear

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 26th 2017 22:40

" i think i hurt Mitchell..." he said as he looked at Mitchell laying on the ground "he's not dead, he has a pulse."

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 26th 2017 22:42

as his brothers came his eyes shot open. they were bloodshot. Will bent down. "hey Mitchell you ok bud?" Will asked

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 26th 2017 22:44

Mitchell trys to sit up, will helped him to the 68. "Mitchell wheres your keys?" mitchell gave will the keys and will started it up and took Mitchell to he Hosptal

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 26th 2017 22:45

"well because will told me to come here to train..." will said before leaving with Mitchell

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 26th 2017 22:54

an hour or two later Will Brought Mitchell back. "he's ok!" he yelled to the other boys. "see you later... Will." Mitchell said to Will as he left in his own car. Mitchell still with very bloodshot eyes walked into the house and sat down in a chair.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 26th 2017 22:58

Mitchell took Bryon's advice and leaned his head back in the chair and closed his eyes hoping to get some sleep.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.