Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > Family RP

New Reply

Started by Squiregirl20 , Apr 11th 2016 15:08

Squiregirl20 - Mar 24th 2017 22:38

Scarlett smiled a little looking to Bryon. "Cold pizza?...thats not breakfast but can I have some?"

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 24th 2017 22:54

Mitchell walked back into the house. "cold pizza for breakfast?" he smiled and shook his head. he walked upstairs to change into something better to jog in. he came back down. " I cant believe you guys are eating pizza for breakfast."

Heart this
0 likes

Squiregirl20 - Mar 24th 2017 23:48

Scarlett smiled taking a small peice before putting the box down on a chair and following Bryon to the couch. "What are you watching?"

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 25th 2017 00:22

Mitchell randomly just walked out the door got in his car and speed away. nobody knowing where h was going

Heart this
0 likes

Squiregirl20 - Mar 25th 2017 01:32

"Oh..." Scarlett said back before moving to roll away back to her room to play as anime wasn't something she liked.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 25th 2017 01:51

an hour later after Mitchell had left he spead into the drive way and the car's tires screeched as he had made a fast sharp turn into the drive way. he turned off the car real fast and ran into the house and up the stairs, he grabed his duffle bag and headed for the door.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 25th 2017 20:42

( nobody going to see whats up with Mitchell?)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 26th 2017 15:43

Mitchell stoped at the door and turned around. "were going into battle, I'm leaving now to the dropship... I love you guys, I'm sorry but you may never see me again." he said before going out the door and getting into his car and leaving with his duffle bag.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 26th 2017 16:49

(( Hello? anyone still doing this but me? ))

Heart this
1 like

Squiregirl20 - Mar 26th 2017 20:04

Scarlett looked over. "What?..." She called too late and then moved to head to her room.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.