Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > A Fantasy RP To Rule Them All!

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , Jun 13th 2021 19:24

Luithin_ - Dec 22nd 2021 21:07

(Character is accepted.)

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Dec 25th 2021 14:32

Suddenly Luagi felt a present approaching where he was and decided to investigate, not like he had anything better to do.
apon finding the person he realized it was his brother.
In a light breeze he whispered into it and made it as if the wind was calling his brothers name, once. "Saion" the wind howled is a windy voice, hardly noticeable.
He approached his brother and put his hand on his shoulder, making it feel as if someone touched his shoulder before walking away some to watch his brother from a distance, Luagi allowed Saion to feel his presence but not to see him.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 28th 2021 14:14

Saion's horse pinned its ears back and noticeably became uneasy as it refused to go further. Saion glanced around the area. What was spooking his horse? Did he just hear a voice in the wind? He felt like he was being watched... A sudden touch on his shoulder caused him to quickly look over his shoulder. His horse reared onto its hind legs in terror. When the horse was back on all four hooves, it appeared to try to bite something invisible. "Easy girl. Easy." Saion spoke in a quiet voice trying to calm the horse.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Dec 30th 2021 01:12

Thaion walked proudly through the crowed, occasionally looking back to make sure Merildor was still following him, soon they reached a guy whos face was as beautiful and flawless as marble statue, wavy dark hair, and intense eyes who was watching them carefully as they approached.
"Merildor, I would like to introduce you to my very old friend Mortulous Delibraûg; better known as the God of Souls, Mortulous this is Merildor Ruindir!" He moved and motioned his hands as he talked.

Luagi slowly moved away from the horse off to the side and over to a rock where he perched himself as he watched them, he soon revealed himself, still transparent, but quickly turning solid again. "Hello brother! You must of truly missed me to come here." He spread his arms wide, with a smile on his face as he watched his brother closely for his reaction.

Edited Dec 30th 2021 01:17

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jan 1st 2022 14:52

Merildor watched a stranger enter the establishment and as he easily took down the two fighters. Watched it happen with glee! He watched the stranger a moment longer before turning back to his current company. He gazed into the intense eyes of the god of souls, he was a little surprised they haven’t met! Merildor bowed his head slightly in greeting. “A pleasure to meet you sir.”

Edited Jan 8th 2022 22:34

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Feb 16th 2022 21:32

"Please, call me Mortulous." He speaks in a long forgotten accent,His voice is low and slow, and seems to cut through the crowd. Mortulous rights himself and pulls his formal coat tightly around his body and then bows to Merildor. He proceeded to lean back into the bar behind him and spread his arms out to his sides "It warms my cold heart to finally meet you Merildor."
A cheshire grin spread across his beautiful and flawless face.

Edited Feb 17th 2022 22:52

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Mar 2nd 2022 04:05

a light fog began to obscure the elvish city. A figure on a proud, pale white horse looking for the weak and vulnerable appeared from the fog. They passed by Hûtbanr Sûel. A eerie silence came and gone with the fog as it drifted away.
A lone young woman suffering from her plight looked to the stranger for help, and he obliged. He got off his horse and took her hand in his and spoke to her calmly, offering everything she seeks. His enchanting gaze was irresistible to a mere mortal. “You have never stood this close, to where you want to be. Take my hand and I’ll show you the way.” Without hesitation she took the demon’s hand in hers. With that the two went inside to discuss the deal more comfortably.

Edited Mar 2nd 2022 04:08

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jun 8th 2022 01:37

Julian studied the crowed closely and played along greatfully and skillfully with everything, going from romantic dance songs, drinking songs, to fighting songs as if he was predicting what was going to happen next. Soon he began to play somthing dramatic as someone started drama and a fight with a guy having a peaceful seeming drink at the bar. Julians long legs elegantly carried him across the floor, and over to Ragnar "What a interesting tale, and reason to disturb a guy having a drink." Julian looked from one guy to the other as he placed his violin on the bar and motioned to the bar tender who returned with a red drink.

Astarte watched as a demon of some sort entered the building with a young woman who was clearly desperate for help, oh little did that woman know.
Astarte also had once chose to make a deal for power, and she was born again as somthing no less than a monster.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jul 16th 2022 00:47

(Apologies for the late response.)

"I am Julian Wyltt and you are Ragnar Torden if I am not mistaken, and a very wanted man" he said as he raised his drink to the man in the armor. "Your reputation certainly perceives you. A pleasure to meet you." Julian bowed then sipped his drink. "What brings a guy like Ragnar to a place like this, the good booze, its reputation for mysterious and powerful 'people', or could it be somthing to due with the loong history of this place?"

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 31st 2022 00:14

I have never quite heard a accent quite like yours Mortulous, where do you come from? Far away lands?” Merildor asks as he observed Mortulous and looked to Thaion for a second before a drink manifested out of thin air in his hand. He causally took a drink before sitting it down on the bar.

Nicholas took the beast's head off from its lifeless corpse and tied it to his horse before mounting up and riding out of the woods to the road. He seen a young man calming his liveer chestnut horse. He noticed the man was covered in dirt. His horse must have sensed the beast nearby and threw his rider.
Duir was calm as he eyed Scirheah whom slowly calmed down seeing his fellow horse so calm.
Rivoare took a step back as a stranger on a black horse rode from the tree line. He immediately noticed the head of a creature on the back of the horse. That must have been the source of that horrible sound.
"Your horse threw you, right? Are you okay?" Nicholas asked.
Y-yes we are fine. What is that thing? I've never seen a creature like that! Quite a strange yet fascinating beast." Rivoare responded to the stranger.
"A c*ckatrice." Nicholas said as he bowed his head slightly and rode back towards the city.

Saion blinked his eyes several times as he stared at his dead brother, thinking his eyes was playing a trick on him. But his brother stayed in place. How was it possible that he was there? He watched him die at his own hand!
"You're dead, how is this possible?"

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.