Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crime > Red Dead Redemption RP

New Reply

Started by Jacky138 , Mar 25th 2020 07:10

Jacky138 - Mar 27th 2020 02:54

I see, so you’ll have seven characters at once? That’d be like writing a novel in itself Xd

Heart this
0 likes

CameronMays - Mar 27th 2020 02:59

Well, I'm doing that in a couple RPs already. So that wouldn't be new for me.

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Mar 27th 2020 03:04

Alright. I gotta work now I’ll be back later

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Mar 27th 2020 07:15

The self-aware T-800 Terminator with a Model 101 Infiltrator outer sheath that would be known as “Karl Schneider” was one of several Terminators sent back through time by the rogue AI Skynet to terminate Sarah Connor in year 1984.

By the time this unit began time travel sequence, an artillery barrages of the rebel army falls directly on top of the facility, which damages the machine, resulting in the unit being sent back to 1884 instead of 1984, leaving the killer robot nothing to do until 100 years later.

He went to a bar to acquire information (plus clothes, boots and horse), the naked man ended up in a bar fight that he single handedly put down 20 drunken man, which impressed Dutch, happens to witnessed the whole scene. Dutch promptly invited Karl into his gang, at this time the Van der Linde gang only makes up of three members (Dutch, Hosea and Arthur). The robot agreed, since his programming allows him to assist friendly humans so long as it doesn’t contrast his mission objective.

In the following years the advanced AI in the T-800 unit becoming more and more self aware. His contact with humans, in particular his relationship to the gang as adoptive family, enabled Karl to "grow" the equivalent of a human conscience.

For the next 6 years, the gang traveled throughout the frontier performing many other heists and crimes according to Dutch's values. The gang would lingered in town, going to hovels, shanties, and orphanages handing out money, still going with the 'Robin Hood' ideals of Dutch. It was around this time (likely because of this bank robbery) that Dutch became a wanted man with a price on his head. Between 1887 and 1899, the gang carried out roughly 37 different bank robberies in various locations around the country up until the blackwater heist.

Edited Mar 27th 2020 07:42

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.