Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > An Offer That Can't Be Refused

New Reply

Started by Spartan203 , Dec 13th 2020 18:05

Spartan203 - Feb 2nd 2021 03:10

Alvero quietly stood and made his way to the door where Jimmy put his expensive jacked upon the bosses shoulders and holds open the door for him and the others.
He walked back out to where they were unloading stuff where he sees Vito. "Vito, tuo driving mei casa." He said as he walked off the his car and waited for Vito.

Vince bows his head as he makes a motion for Mikey to come, Vince makes his way out to the black Lincoln car they had came in where he had a seat in the back, and prepared his gun incase they had trouble.
Mikey watched Donnie for a minuet "Well, see ya later Donnie, got to go make a delivery with the boys." He spoke as he patted Donnie on the back before headed out to the car where he opens the passenger door for Jimmy and starts the car as they get ready to leave.

Jimmy was the last one out to the car, having a seat on the nice clean leather seats he speaks; "You fellas did a good job cleaning the car up, now lets get to the port" Jimmy said as he looked around the car, and waited to leave.

Paulie watched Tommy for a moment "Why don't ya be a gentleman and get me som more rolls, eh Tommy?" Paulie spoke as he waved around what was left of his last roll at Tommy.

Frankie sat there quietly and watched them, Tommy better get Paulie some rolls before he has a fit or somthin.

Edited Feb 2nd 2021 03:13

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Feb 4th 2021 03:01

Vito turned when he heard a familiar voice. Hearing the command, he nodded goodbye to the guys he was helping and headed over to the bosses car. He opened the passenger door for the boss before getting into the drivers seat and starting the car.

"See ya later to Mikey." Donnie said as Mikey walked off. He quietly watched, waiting for them to leave. He had a plan to follow them. Without them knowing. If they found out, they would suspect the truth.

Angelo, Antonio, Alonzo all walked outside to the cars.
"Alonzo, your drivin'." Angelo said as he got in the passenger seat. Although it was the most dangerous seat to sit within a car with other mobsters in it.
Alonzo did not care to drive so he got into Angelo's car and started the engine.
Antonio got in the back seat on the left side.

Vito drove to where the boss lived and parked the car.
Alonzo followed and parked the car near the others.
All of them exited the cars.

---

Johnny finally arrived back to the restaurant. He spotted some familiar faces and headed over and sat down.
Tommy glared at Paulie. Who the f*** did Paulie think he was talking to a capo like that? He noticed Johnny come over. He didn't really know the boy.
He returned his cold harsh glare back to Paulie. Everyone in the family knew this look. "Get your own damn rolls. Or have Johnny boy get them." Tommy spoke.
Johnny felt the building intensity in the air. But he had no clue to as of why. He took notice of the signature intimidating face Tommy could pull with ease. 'All this over some rolls?' Johnny wondered to himself.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Feb 9th 2021 19:12

Alvero silently studied his surrounding and how much the world had changed since he had came to America.
Alvero's mansion sat atop a hill that had an excellent view, this also helped with security, it sits on about 10 acers of rolling green grass, and beautiful plants and trees. On the border of the property stands a large white concrete fence that is about 15 feet tall, with a fence of bushes on the top.
The mansion had another fence surrounding it, but this one was mostly for style, and was also made of white stone.
The driveway was made of grey bricks, along the drive were tall trees, and a flower garden running on both sides of the driveway.

He watched as his mighty grey gate was opened, there was no getting through this gate without a permission.
Stepping out of the car he looks around himself, this place was breath taking every time, the mansion stood tall and white, with a large gorgeous fountain in front of the mighty building.
Slowly walking up the white stairs to the main entrance he turns and looks at the others..
"Vito, tuo helping me cook, Le rest of tu head to the port and get the trucks, come back here later for dinner." Alvero spoke, assuming that Angelo was staying as well, he was old and the underboss after all.
Opening the large dark door he steps into the mansion, the high domed ceilings, fountains, fireplaces, gold-lead detailing, colonnades, statues, and a fountain only makes it even more beautiful on the inside.
Alvero removes his jacket and suit jacket before walking off to his kitchen where he starts getting the pots, pans, and ingredients ready.

Mikey had sat the car into motion and headed to the port where he parked the car, and watched the others from the car, he would be driving this car back.

Jimmy was the first one to get out of the car, he had a pistol tucked in under his shirt as he walked over and looked out at the ocean, it seems the trucks are late. "Vince, go check in the building, get the boxes ready for when the truck gets here, I will deal with the driver."

Vince nodded as he walked off into a warehouse where all the boxes came in at, there was tons and tons of boxes, so he better hurry and find the ones they were there for.

===========

Paulie grew with anger, he began to turn red, pulling out a pistol he points it at Johnny then to Tommy, he wouldn't dare point it at Frankie. "I don't cares who gets me the rolls but one of you bets or your brains will be on the god dammed floor!" As he spoke he c*cked the gun, it was now ready to fire through one of their heads and splat their brains all over the floor.

Edited Feb 9th 2021 19:16

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Feb 14th 2021 06:26

Vito and Angelo followed the boss into the magnificent building. Angelo took to sitting on a couch. The boss said nothing about him helping.
Vito turned in a circle to get a better view of the place before heading into the kitchen. “What do you want me to do boss?” He said as he motioned with his arms to the kitchen.

Alonzo put his hands behind his back as he admired the building and the surrounding area. He had been here before. Hearing the bosses order, he nodded his head and got back in the car and followed the others.
When they got there they walked over to the others.
Alonzo decided to go help Vince to speed the process up. He rushed over to Vince to catch up and quickly started helping.

Antonio stayed over with the other guys. He watched his brother run off after Vince, then looked back to Jimmy. “Whatcha want me to do?” He asked Jimmy as he stood there. Antonio looked over to where the trucks where supposed to meet them at. Where they late?

——

Tommy sat there and glared at Paulie. “Who da’ f*** do you think your talking to?” He said making a motion with his hand as he paused and looked at Paulie’s face that appeared to have been swapped with a tomato. He scratched his neck with the back of his hand facing Paulie before placing it back on the table.
“You’ll be dead by sunset if your shoot me.” He said in a serious tone and looked to Johnny who sat there watching them both.

Edited Feb 14th 2021 06:33

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Feb 22nd 2021 02:20

"You can start by helping getting the spices ready." Alvero said as he began to boil some water as he told Vito the spices what to get. This kitchen was elegant and large. Alvero turned and made a motion to a cabinet that looks like it would be too tall for Alvero to reach anyways. "In that cabinet up there, Vito." He spoke as he gathered some pasta to prepare.

Jimmy turned to look at ‎Antonio, "there are extra work outfits inside, go get changed and distract the driver when he gets here, I will take him out, Mikey is keeping an eye out to ensure we are not seen." Jimmy said as he lit a cigarette and looked out over the water, before walking off and getting into a spot the driver wouldn't see him.

======

"You shouldn't be so f***ing sure about that there Tommy, you underestimate me!" Paulie spoke as he stands from his chair, he was clearly pissed. "Time to meet your maker ya mother f***er, you should of gotten my f***ing rolls!"
Pailie moved closer to Tommy before pulling the trigger, shooting Tommy in the face, water squirting rapidly from the gun, soaking Tommy.
Pauile shouting "Boom! Boom! Boom!" as he 'shot' Tommy.
He began to laugh hysterically as he raised the gun before putting the gun on the table "Got you, you mother f***er!" Paulie found this very amusing.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Mar 17th 2021 14:40

(Alvero boss of the Salvati family, Vito a soldier, and Angelo the underboss are at Alvero's mansion outside of the city where Alvero is cooking, Vito helping him, and Angelo is relaxing on the couch.
Jimmy a capo is waiting at the dock with some soldiers named Vince, Antonio, Alonzo, their recruit Mickey is waiting in the car as the made men wait for some trucks they are going to take to a warehouse.
Donnie an undercover FBI agent as a recruit is at a pub that the family meets at.).

(Tony, boss of the Calafiore family is at his house in his office doing some paperwork, trying to figure out how he could make more money.
Frankie the underboss, Tommy a capo, Johnny, and Paulie are at the family restaurant that belongs to Frankie. Their is heat growing within the group as Paulie was playing a prank on Tommy and shot him with a water gun.)

Edited Mar 17th 2021 14:42

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 24th 2021 02:59

(Will try to remember to respond today. :p )

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Mar 25th 2021 01:12

Name:
Charlie Marotta.
Skills:
Making Money.
Family:
Calafiore.
Capogrime.
Personality:
A bit cantankerous.
Worldly,
Charming,
And ambitious.
Biography:
Born in Miami to an single mother, his father left before he was born.
He has a younger sister, and a family that hates him.
At a young age he got involved with crime, starting with stealing cars, and illegal gambling.
He moved to Brooklyn where he met a mobster named Paulie, and that is how he quickly joined the family, climbing up the ranks because of his skill of making a lot and I mean alot of money, he became the top money earner in the family.
During a feud between his family and another there was a violent fight that left many dead and injured, Ray had been near an explosion that took 96% of his sight.
afterwards he became debilitating depressed, and started using cocaine, that the family doesn't know about.
Despite being blind Ray loves to dance, and is one of the things that brings him joy, other than cocaine.
Place Of Birth:
Miami, Florida.
Nationality:
American - Italian.
Height:
5'11.
Eye Color:
Blue.
Hair Color:
Dark brown.
Picture/looks:
He stands 5'11, dark brown hair and green eyes.
He has a scar above and below his left eye, and one on the right side of his jaw.

Edited Jun 2nd 2021 14:27

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 26th 2021 19:04

Vito quietly listened to Alvero and looked to the cabinet he was talking about. He walked over to it, opened it and retrieves the correct spices. With them in hand he sat them on the counter and watched wat Alvaro was doing.

“Alright, Jimmy. I’ll go do that.” He said and headed inside to find the cloths. He had a little trouble finding them but when he did, he changed and headed back outside.

———

“You! You damn fool!” Tommy said angrily as he wiped the water from his face and his neck. He glared at Paulie thinking of how to react.
Johnny stood up from the chair when Paulie was about to ‘shoot’ Tommy to avoid as much blood splatter a possible. He also glared at Paulie for a moment before heading off to get a drink. He needed one after Paulie’s sh*t...

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Apr 8th 2021 17:05

Paulie continued to laugh hysterically at Tommy, and watches as Johnny leaves, "You thought I was serious you f***er!" He said while laughing and waving the gun around.
He soon stopped at the glares of civilians "What de f*** you lookin at you f***s? Mind your own dammed business or I will shoot you too!" Most of the people looked away fast, but some did this slowly, but non the less they all stopped looking.

Frankie also laughed a bit, before turning back to what he was doing.
"After we finish eating I have some business to discuss. with you two, Johnny and Charlie."

Charlie Marotta was siting quietly and drinking an Italian wine at the bar when he heard familiar footsteps come up to the bar, only one guy wore that cologne and those shoes that clicked against the floor in that way. Johnny.
He turned his head slightly in the direction of Johnny before speaking; "Hey Johnny, drinks on me. Enjoy." He said before holding his drink up to Johnny and having a drink.
Charlie wore a grey suit, vest and pants. His tie was black with white spots, his dress shirt was white, and his shoes were black.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.