Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > The SwampLands

New Reply

Started by Shadey , May 18th 2020 19:08

Jayashter - Jun 17th 2020 03:28

(Cool character too

Heart this
1 like

Jayashter - Jun 18th 2020 00:14

Basco was a bit taken back by the gorgeous noble woman bumping into him. He didn’t know nor expect such a woman to bump into him but his eyes were a bit attracted to her ample chest though he quickly looked away. If she was plotting something using her looks to lure him in then they were working. The bright suggestive smile was making him blush. “I uhm my name is Basco....it’s kinda just Basco hehe. Are you okay? Do you need assistance with anything?” He asked her

Edited Jun 18th 2020 00:50

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jun 18th 2020 08:04

Arenella frowned wondering what the tweedles were talking about as they chattered on about something as they were led to Basco's room. She sighed petting Periwinkle as she leaned back against the wall in the hallway so that she wasn't in the way as others passed to get to their rooms or to the next smaller floor below. Petting her spider companion she looked up to the ceiling whilst her lower gaze looked back over to Basco and the others. Remembering what he said to the reason as to why he learned the spider language in the first place. She learned it from her mother whom learned it from her dead father before he was killed.

Basco was cute she started to think when a tall woman. One of nobility based on the gown she wore. While hers where made of vibrant and new colors. Aron's were drab and dull. Hand down to her by her grandparents. They were comfortable. Practical. Safe but nothing grand like this woman wore and as the ship took another slight bounce. She shifted her footing so as not to fall, the noble was not do lucky as she stumbled right into Basco's arms before righting herself. All eyes on her though as she spoke. Clearly being flirtatious on purpose her eyes narrow slightly when Elenore nearly said the word peasant before cutting herself short. Aron caught it though putting her slightly on edge not trusting her already. "It's Aron" She said not using her full title. What was she anyway. She could say she was a merchant or a hunter but she had her doubts, this woman didn't care in the least of what her or the elvish twins where.

Looking over she noticed Basco was blushing as he spoke to the woman asking if she needed anything. "I'm sure princess here is fine Basco." She said getting slightly annoyed fir some reason with this woman. Or maybe it was just the general upper class that act like their better than everyone else annoyed her. She thought to herself as Perri hopped over to Vax'ildan's shoulder than to his sister before hopping onto the wall crawling into Basco's room ahead of the group.

Heart this
0 likes

Jayashter - Jun 18th 2020 14:00

Draxx had hopped off Basco shoulder and rushed into the room from the ground as it hoped to catch another mouse. She was feeling very hungry and knew eating the male spider wouldn’t bode well with the others. Basco was a bit confused on Aranellas tone and use of her name or perhaps she was using a fake so the age didn’t know her full name. Well one thing he knew was that he did find Aranella really attractive and pretty cute. “Alright, Sorry Miss I was helping them first” he apologized as he rubbed his neck

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jun 18th 2020 17:02

(The feel when exams got you...

I’m coming in a bit. Gonna read what has happened and see if I can slide myself in)

Heart this
1 like

Jayashter - Jun 19th 2020 00:07

(Basco broke ass XD)

Heart this
1 like

Shadey - Jun 19th 2020 02:26

Haha wow and your welcome. Ever a fan of the Alice in Wonderland universe and if you don't feel like interacting with anyone below deck. Try the captain. His not to scary just because he might throw you over board if you piss him off! I swear on the all mighty zombie Jesus))

Heart this
1 like

Jayashter - Jun 20th 2020 00:52

Basco face turned a shade of red as the woman winked at him. He could t tell if she did it to mess with him or if she was genuinely interested in him. Regardless they did have important business to talk about. Although after hearing whom her Father was he froze up. “Y-your the daughter of THE General Lancforth?! Wow I’m honored to meet his daughter. I doubt your father ever mentioned me but I was hired into one of the platoons. I was on the front lines in the Battle of Baurog” he smiled happily. It was a very hard fought battle but the general had pulled it off with him and his army. He had earned his weight in coin that day.

“I don’t mind but it’s up to my companions here if it is alright if you sit in, I’d actually like to hear about that job of your” he said very interested in what it may lead to. He hoped many nights of combat. “He Aron we could be rich” he smiled widely at the spider girl. If he accepted he would like it if she came with him

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jun 20th 2020 02:21

She crossed her arms and frowned at the woman lookin her up and down before clearing her throat. "Look I really don't care about titles or that you have the same skillset as a harlot is not all that impressive to me and whatever feud where dealing with." She said scowling at the twins before shifting her gaze back to Eleanor. "Is none of your or whatever ulterior motive you haves business. Thank you for the offer though but I'm not interested in a fake job offer." She said and winches rubbing her temples getting a migraine as they talked with the flirtatious seductress before them. Aron had her doubts about this woman and whatever kindness she did offer seemed to have a sour tone rather than a genuine sweet one to Aronella, rubbing her the wrong way.

Aron had been getting migraines alot lately and she blamed them on the lack of sleep her nightmares had given her as she leaned back against the wall. "And if this work has anything to do with the war I'm not interested unless. IT can stop it. The only good this war has done is destroy lives, create more hate amidst the colonies. It's created poverty and theives." She said the last part with emphasis as she let her hands fall away from her temples looking at Elenore. " and filled the pockets of the rich at best. What made your father so famous anyway. He killed the most people? How honorable." She said sarcastically clearly getting a bit heated balling her hands into a fist and throwing them up in the air as she spoke. She hated the war. It had gone on for years and had made what progress? Her grandfather was gone. Most likely dead despite going on this journey to the mainland's to hopefully find him and her father was killed by a bunch of so called freedom fighters led by her mother's husband. The man in charge of the village. Painting him to be an enemy. When he most likely got Rosco whom was also a soldier killed because his wife slept with him. It had nothing to do with the war going on outside of their tiny ass f***ing village. If she could end it all though. She would.

Heart this
0 likes

Jayashter - Jun 20th 2020 03:13

“He was a great man as far as I can tell you. Don’t see too many generals fight with their men” He did appreciate that about the man. But to hear that he was killed did bring him down. Though he couldn’t do anything now but later he would pour a drink out for his general. Though it was Elenor outburst that made the man take a step back thankfully his arm was feeling better and operational. He fully listened to all she had to say and he couldn’t agree more that this war needed to stop. He didn’t like slavery in the slightest nor did the idea of someone taking his sister away from her home make him feel any better. “If you think this is gonna work then I’m in. I can’t sit back and let the spider people get sold off to slavery. A few of my closest friends are spider people”

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.