Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > The SwampLands

New Reply

Started by Shadey , May 18th 2020 19:08

Shadey - Jun 22nd 2020 14:40

(@TroublesomePerson if you are looking still for a way to slip in maybe you can run into my new character)(

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jun 22nd 2020 14:53

((bwahaha oh dear))

Arenella raised an eyebrow slightly as she saw Eleanor pull out the blueprints as she stepped closer to look over the notes she had. Both pairs of eyes scanning everything over quickly. She was still skeptical but her new friend seemed eager to partake and she didn't want to see him get in trouble and she sighed. "Sure I guess I'm in." She said with a reluctant sigh and stepping back.
"Though Im meeting someone tomorrow when the boat comes back after dropping us off on the mainland's"

Heart this
0 likes

Jayashter - Jun 22nd 2020 16:13

“Oh would you like me to accompany you?” He asked wondering if he could come with her for company and protection on her journey. He didn’t want her getting hurt or anything bad to happen to her as he smiled at her. “Thanks is hate to do it without ya” he grinned widely

Heart this
0 likes

Jayashter - Jun 23rd 2020 19:27

“Aw you guys aren’t coming along? Ya sure you could make a lot of money especially if we run into a group of bandits and the likes most are dumb enough to carry a nice amount of coin” he had hoped they would accompany him as well he hadn’t met too many elves as nice as them. He would like to have known them more before they split ways. He knew that everyone had their own path but he would like it if they all went on the same one

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jun 24th 2020 16:33

"Yeah no.......We can meet somewhere in town or at the market place were I have a booth. I'm not in it for the money though even though I would like my coin purse back" She said the last part to the twins staggering more from the rocking boat as it tipped forward some as the storm picked up in momentum and Aron grasped the wall and Draxx's shoulder. "If we even make it to the mainland's." She exclaimed in her own language as Perry came back out of the room. Crawling up onto the wall to watch Elenore and the others.

Heart this
1 like

Jayashter - Jun 24th 2020 23:52

Draxx crawled out as well behind the other spider as she watched from above to see how they were all fairing. “Well I could buy is all a room at an Inn, though it would cut into my pockets a fair bit. It could be done” Basco said as he placed his hand on her back to support Aron. “Are you alright milady” He teased her as a seemed to support herself on him

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jun 25th 2020 23:30

She mumbled agreed in elvish. She didn't know the language to well but she knew some words. Enough though because she wanted to learn to expand to her clientele in the market place as much as possible considering her booth got vandalized the year prior. Meanwhile she reddens slightly and nods straightening. Still not used to someone being nice to her other than Berum and what little family she had left. "Thanks I'm fine." She said nervously. "I just need to sit and merchants usually get a deal on inns if were going to travel together so you can say we're partners and Elenore was it? Why are you so interested in asking a bunch of strangers to help you anyway? Why not go to a guild or an assassin group or something to deal with it?" She asked curiously.

Heart this
0 likes

Jayashter - Jun 25th 2020 23:53

Basco was beginning to think that this was going to be a great team. He just had a feeling though it seems that they all were wary of Eleanor. He still had his suspicions but he was a merc he needed to question people. He just didn’t do it enough which has costed him his life nearly. Regardless he is here and now he will work with this woman for who knows how long. Smiling at Aron he was glad she was good the slight blush made him chuckle inwardly at he would’ve thought a woman like here must have heard many compliments. “Woah really? Damn I could’ve gotten a discount last time” he grumbled as Draxx laughed at his misfortune as usual. “Shut it fatty it wouldn’t have been a pain if I didn’t have to pay so much to keep you fed, fatty” he teased the apider to her annoyance causing her to his at him as he leaned down at her and stuck his tongue out at the arachnid to further anger her. She quickly pounced for his face and he blocked with his arm quickly and rapidly apologizing

Heart this
0 likes

Jayashter - Jun 30th 2020 05:59

(Who’s turn is it?)

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jun 30th 2020 13:43

((@archbishop I suppose or @TroublesomePerson if they still wanna jump in. If any of y'all want me to add something just say..... Pinecone!))

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.