Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > The SwampLands

New Reply

Started by Shadey , May 18th 2020 19:08

Shadey - Jun 16th 2020 14:25

She staggered falling back and Basco catches her and she reddens hissing slightly with a slight click to her tongue. Which was the equivalent of oh sh*t as she looked up clearing her throat. "Uhhh Thanks for the catch." She said before straightening. "I better go find Perry and I guess we better find your little lady as well." She said with a smirk as they carefully made their way below deck with the others. Some pushing her aside to quickly by pass her. She didn't react though. She was used to it. She just hoped she didn't run into the guy who nearly flipped her over board while she hunted down the damn spider. She thought to herself

Heart this
0 likes

Jayashter - Jun 16th 2020 14:58

“N-no problem, yea we better find the little ones before they get into trouble” he chuckled with his own blush creeping up on his face. He backed up some and was ran into by some passengers but he made doubly sure to have his key in his pocket as he pushed another person making them stumble back. “Watch where your going a**hole” he yelled at them making sure they would all back the hell off. “I hope Draxx hasn’t tried to eat anyone”

Heart this
0 likes

Jayashter - Jun 16th 2020 17:41

Draxx was crawling above the two elves as she couldn’t help but salivate, something that Basco always found both strange and scary. She watched the twins making little noise clicking her fangs as she was hungry and needed to eat something soon or she’d kill a few passengers

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jun 16th 2020 18:03

Perry hissed not liking being called fat as it wriggled and writhes in Vax'ildan's hands trying to get back into his pockets. His little pinchers clicking together in protest. The thief though had a pretty fair grip on him as he teased and taunted the poor creature.
When his sister joined him on the steps. Teasing him that he made a friend. Perry was no friend to thief's. Hissing a little and shot a web at Vax'ildan's face. Covering up his mouth and made another shot for his sister as he continued to squirm in his grasp.

"Will she really try to eat someone?" Arenella asked with a slight laugh as they made their way downstairs and she heard a familiar hiss and she spotted Perry in someone's grasp but the growing crowd well ahead of them made it hard to get to them quickly. By their scent though she could tell it was the elf that ran into her and unbeknownst to her yet had swiped her coin purse. She also noticed Draxx was hanging on the wall over the twins as well watching them harrass Perry. "Well there's the spiders" She pointed out past the crowd concerned. Trying to push through now. "Make way. Four eyes coming through?" She said firmly

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jun 16th 2020 18:25

When Arenella broke through the crowd and finally made it to the pair. They practically threw Periwinkle at her and she catches him. "What are you doing with-" she was about to yell at them when Perry started talking to her and she responded back having a short chat with him and she glowered. "You stole from me really!" She exclaimed her fangs flashing slightly as she snapped at the pair and her violet eyes glowing a little in reaction to her spiked anger. Perry crawling onto her shoulder with narrowed eyes. Though his focus slightly shifted to Draxx.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jun 16th 2020 19:45

"I'm familiar of course but I'm also familiar that my companion here wouldn't lie to me when he says he saw you take my coin purse. Just give it back and I'll be on my way. Alright." She snapped to Vax"ildan. Offering her hand out to him. "Than we can enjoy the rest of the trip at peace and out of each other's hairs." Arenella stated petting Periwinkle to try and calm him down

Heart this
0 likes

Jayashter - Jun 16th 2020 20:12

Draxx decided she’d pounce on the the female elf as she seemed to practically challenge her to do so but as she was about to since her fangs into the woman Basco had stepped infront of Draxx allowing her fangs to sink into his armor as they didn’t go too deep but he groaned in a small amount of pain before smiling at the group. “How bout we just go sit down and talk this all out” gripped the handle of his great sword to calm his nerves. He didn’t know that one of them had stolen from Aranella. “Look I have a room we all can talk in” he suggested

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jun 16th 2020 20:52

Despite her anger Arenella took a deep breath and sighed. "Fine let's.....Go to Basco's room and are you okay though." She asked concerned and worried when he got bit in the arm by Draxx and she wondered if she was venomous or just a numbing agent in her fangs. At least with the latter he wouldn't get sick. Just be numb for a couple hours or so. Hopefully this storm would let up by than and they were docking at the mainland's.

Heart this
0 likes

Jayashter - Jun 16th 2020 21:41

“Y-Yea I’m......used to it by now” He tried to play it off as not that painful but with her venom it was only a numbing agent that made the body or area depending on the size of the creature bitten numb with an odd burning pain. “F-follow me” he said in a strained voice as he used his free hand to to gently take Draxx off his arm without smashing her fangs. He just smiled and placed her on his shoulder, petting her as he lead the group towards his room. Digging into his pocket to get the key and open the door

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jun 17th 2020 03:20

It's not to late and welcome to the sandbox))

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.