Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > The SwampLands

New Reply

Started by Shadey , May 18th 2020 19:08

Jayashter - Jun 14th 2020 01:09

Basco had taken a wide stance and acted as if he were on the waters himself. Moving his body to adjust to the waves rocking the ship. He wouldn’t say he’s used to this but he has been on his fair share of ships during a storm and liked to do this. He blushed at first hearing her laugh at him but he only did so because she had a nice laugh. He shrugged his shoulders to her answer. “It’s a bit of both. Though If you need someone to watch your back or just keep you company I’ll do it”

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jun 15th 2020 14:25

She gripped the table. Something something shifting underneath her bag shirt which was one of the belongings that used to belong to her grandfather before he went to war. She hadn't gotten a letter from him in a while and didn't know if that meat he didn't have the chance or if he was dead. She tried not to think about as she tried to keep steady as the talked. Her knuckles turning white from gripping the edge of the table and widening her stance slightly as an elf bumped into her pushing her back before apolizing and excusing himself downstairs. She huffed. Straightening her shirt and cloak as he left and Perry clicked his pincers. His rows of little eyes narrowing before he takes off to follow the elf. Arenella didnt stop him. She knew he usually stayed out of trouble and it wasn't like the mainland's were she could lose him easily. "well I suppose I could use a bit of company I have a booth at the market so I'll let you be my second customer when I set up since I always let Berum have first dibs on my inventory. So......I gotta ask though how do you know how to talk to spiders. Have you met spider folks before. Its not as though it's as common as elvish and most spider folks tend to keep to themselves." She said curious as to how he even understood it.

Heart this
0 likes

Jayashter - Jun 15th 2020 16:23

Basco had turned a bit red in the face as for the real reason he had learned to spider speech. He looked away and thought up a quick excuse. “Oh well I used to have a client that was a half spider. He knew the language very well and taught me when he had time” thankfully Draxx said nothing of this lie but he knew she would rat him out if she wanted to. He’d likely die of embarrassment. “Oh yea I’m a mercenary as well” he told her as he didn’t seem to mind

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jun 15th 2020 16:47

"Ahh I see I myself hunt and whatever I hunt I tend to sell. Fish, herbs, furs, even fairy lanterns during the festival season if I'm able to catch any." She said neither confirming she had fairy lanterns. I tried mercenary work. It didn't pan out to well. I mean I got what the job payed for but....." She sighed. If he was going to travel with her she may as well tell him. "The job was to get someones kid back from a fearie and since than every once in a while I have it's scarecrow try and come after me. Their the equivalent of a sandman except instead of dreams it's nightmares and if he knocks you out. Its a trip to the faerie realm. I wasn't going to mention it but if your thinking of traveling with an outcast like me I thought I'd give you warning." She said with a sigh looking down at her hands as the ship bounced more and she gulped. The sky's above starting to darken as it began to rain.

Heart this
0 likes

Jayashter - Jun 15th 2020 17:27

“Eh screw it I really learned to spider speech because I like spider woman. Don’t laugh alright! I’m still a merc! Just a weird one I guess” he divulged this with her seeing as she was trusting him with info he may as well treat her with the same respect. “I understand tho Mercenary work isn’t for everyone. I don’t know how I’m this cheery after all my work but eh I try to stay optimistic”

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jun 15th 2020 20:24

((i have rpg dice wanna call a number. 1-10 Perry can get the coin purse back. 11-20 he doesn't and I'll come up with something from there))

Heart this
0 likes

Jayashter - Jun 15th 2020 20:34

(7 XD it be lucky)

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jun 15th 2020 20:59

Well as of right now it's 9 pm here ))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jun 15th 2020 21:20

Not so lucky Eleven XD))

She looked up surprised to hear that her eyes widening slightly and Barum came on the old speakers telling everyone to head inside the deck. There would be a detour as the storm was picking up and wasn't going to let up anytime soon. Asking that only the crew stay on deck to keep the ship going. "Well umm I usually hang out in the captain's quarters unless you have your own room ....Than again I should probably go find Perry." She said trying to tune out the usual judging comments. Even the elves whom were considered allies with the spider people in this god forsaken war. She was half after all not pure. The ship jerked sharply and Ara yelped staggering as water from the storm hit the deck. Knocking a few of the other stragglers still heading inside the ship over. She waved her arms about to try and keep balance.

Meanwhile already below deck Perry followed Vax'ildan and jumped on the wall with a hiss angry that someone would steal from Arenella and looked him over curiously. His pincers clicking together as he moved closer to the man m scanning him from head to toe before jumping on his lap to try and get the pouch back. The cat size Arachnid determined. His small body probably about thirteen to fifteen pounds by the way he felt in his lap.

Edited Jun 15th 2020 21:24

Heart this
0 likes

Jayashter - Jun 15th 2020 22:12

Basco staggered himself but Draxx jumped off his shoulder and clung to the wall as the human finally got his balance he decided to help Aranella. He made sure to keep his hands were they need to. “Need help?” He chuckled before he saw Draxx rush off as she hated water and the likes as she went on the same path as Perri as it would be some time before she found him on top of an elf tho she would just watch incase she got the chance to eat the elf.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.