Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > I Saw Red

New Reply

Started by Spartan203 , Jun 7th 2018 16:15

Cirice - Sep 4th 2020 23:37

William watched the two other vampire with interest. The one seemed to have been buried for quite some time and the other seemed to live here.
But why would one choose to live in a graveyard?
William stood next to a tree, partially behind its strong trunk and watched the two other vampires. The one knew he was here. He could sense it.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Oct 4th 2020 03:44

(Was my previous response deleted, or did I just imagine typing it?)

With a haunting laugh Santiago was beside of Vvornth, as if he had been there the entire time. "I am clearly here seeing what you are doing on this fine night!" A smile on his white stone like face, that looked rather awkward on his face, as if he shouldn't be able to smile.

Armand had moved out onto the street where he watched from a distance, they might be hostile, or even seeking to kill him. His matted hair blew in the cool night breeze as he leaned on a tall black street light, his arms crossed on his chest.

Brooke studied his brother for a moment "We should head to the board walk, do something stupid and crazy, or at least to mortals, and have a good time together for once! I will race you there, brother!" Brooke said playfully, bringing out the teenage that was still strong in him. He went out to his bike where he waited for is brother, but would he come?

Edited Oct 4th 2020 03:44

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Oct 23rd 2020 16:47

Ahriman screamed at Santiago and flew off somewhere in the building.
Vvornth showed lack of emotion as the bird did so. He looked at his old friend then back at the crumbling building that he once lived in. He was genuinely surprised it hadn’t been demolished since then.
“Wish you would have been able to admire this skeleton of a building’s glory when I first acquired it.” He spoke with a hint of emotion in his voice for the first time in a long while.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Feb 7th 2021 03:33

Santiago stood still as a statue, he looked like one covered in old clothes of a time long gone. "I'm sure it was somthing, but nothing near as glorious as the building back home in France." as he spoke he made his voice sound more French than a French man could. "I am having another, very shocking and haunting show tonight, my dear Vvornth. A surprise will be unveiled for the world too see." Santiago said with a motion of his cold white hand. "Come watch if you dares" Santiago's voice is undesirable, haunting. His voice was of a long unheard accent of old French, that only the immortals have heard. His thick dark hair blew in the cold breeze as he began to back away, before disappearing into the cool night air, just as he had came.
He wandered the streets, making his way to this woman he had met the night prior.

Armand began to move, he moved under the arch of the gates to this old cemetery, one that was now abandoned with no relatives of the dead left living themselves.
His auburn hair blew as he took as step closer to this other vampire, he had gotten information off the strangers grave stone. "Jürgen, I would like to welcome you out of your coffin and into America." Armand spoke with a slight motion of his cautious hand.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jan 10th 2023 03:36

This doesn't seem like so long ago, good times...

Heart this
1 like

Tylerposeylover597 - Mar 5th 2023 12:53

Name: Zoella Rivera
Species: human
Height: 5’3
Dislikes: bullies, liars and homophobes
Personality: kind, caring, funny, sarcastic, stubborn, feisty and sometimes timid
Bio(Opt): Zoe is just your average human girl. She’s half girlie girl and half tomboy. She loves to play baseball. Her family was really poor. Although her family was really poor, she didn’t mind that at all. Now, she works at a restaurant for a part time job as well as she goes to school. She never grew up with vampires, but she have heard plenty of stories about them.
Looks:

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Mar 11th 2023 20:10

( I would accept you Tylerposeylover597 but unfortunately this roleplay has been dead for awhile now.)

Heart this
0 likes

Tylerposeylover597 - Mar 11th 2023 20:52

Oh okay. I could create a group for us to do a vampire rp together if you want.

Heart this
1 like

Spartan203 - Mar 11th 2023 20:54

If other people would actually join that wouldn't be a bad idea.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Mar 29th 2023 00:56

I'd join this new vampire rp! :)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.