Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Mecha crossover tournament 2

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , Feb 14th 2018 23:59

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 14th 2018 23:59

The first one was cutshort due to unspecified reasons but now the law for winning the tournament to keep your mech is still in effect and all the fighters who participated in the lasr tournament and lived get to have another crack at this, from gundams to titans to jeagers, to the the first thing you thought of in your head a lineup of fighters will fight the death

Rules

No sm*t

Having your mech be piloted by another person from the same universe is allowed

No god tier mechs, super robot tier is allowed

Character bio

Name
Personality
Bio
Appearance

Mech stats (post on seperate sheet)

Name
Height
Stats
Weapons
Abilities
Apperance

Heart this
2 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 17th 2018 07:39

Nearly forgot this, anyways all are accapted

Now that i sm throwing my hat back into the ring not only will i use that character from the last rp i never got fight with but i'll add a new one to

Name:Lo Flemming (his friends call him Neo)

Personality:Lo is a chill guy most of the time but he lives for excitement and when he battles he turns on Jazz music and plays it over the coms and at that point Lo can move his machine like an extension of his of body(despite it isn't am extion of his body) he turns into a seemingly diffirent person when fighting and doesn't care who he kills

Bio:his father was mayor of colony side 4 untill it got attacked by the zeon army and he found that his dead shot himself during the attack Lo wanting to avenge his dad as the attack and the pressure drove him to do it so Lo joined the EFSF and all the officers ranking above him eventually died leading him to pilot the new gundam

Appearance

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 17th 2018 07:58

Name:Full Armor gundam

Height: about 57 feet

Stats:is covered completly in armor and the entire machine is shock proof, it has 4 mechanical claws attached to the backpack to at the two at the bottem, it has extra boosters on the back that increase the machines base speed by 4 times and they can be used as a club like weapon or thrown and detonated the machine can ditch the armor and still fight shoild the armor become a liability

Weapons:twin barral beam cannon attached to the hand that can melt through anything not well armored, it has 4 shields one on each arm and two being held by mechanicsl claws, a missle launcher attached to the left hand, and 32 mini missles stored in variouse compartments in the armor as indicated by orange paint over them, it has a beam artillery cannon on the backpack(hard to aim), and it has a large missle launcher on the backpack as well the machine also carries 4 beam swords and a 5th for when it shed it's armor, under the backpack it carries a standerd gundam rifle

Abilities, the machine can use the 2 spare claws to refill ammo on the fly, the machine is shock resistant it was the fastest gundam untill gpo1fb and the full armor gundam is FAST,

Appearance:

Edited Feb 21st 2018 23:17

Heart this
0 likes

Ziyoou-Vachi-Kaen - Feb 17th 2018 10:21

((Eyyyy this one's back! I get to revise the jaeger!))

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 21st 2018 23:12

(sorry my job has been keeping me busy on night shift but i am back to normal shifts now, and i updated the full armor gundam's sheet i'll post the other character and mech sheet when i have more time)

Edited Feb 21st 2018 23:18

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.