Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Mecha crossover tournament

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , Dec 31st 2017 06:45

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 4th 2018 16:36

(yeah that's the correct order)

Heart this
0 likes

Ziyoou-Vachi-Kaen - Jan 4th 2018 16:40

((Mkay))

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 4th 2018 16:53

(no it would still be jeager vs jack and his titan but if @-PUTNAM- says otgerwise i can make some arrangements)

Edited Jan 4th 2018 16:55

Heart this
0 likes

Ziyoou-Vachi-Kaen - Jan 4th 2018 16:54

((I don't mind, as far as Im concerned its not my decision))

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 4th 2018 16:58

(well that's diffrebt theb my orginal order but that might work out better

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 4th 2018 17:09

(sure but only once per round)

nena blocked stopped and blocked with the GN field "it will take more than mere rockets to" she was tgen interupted "don't have enough articles to use the GN field" said haro interupted haro "sh*t!" yelled nena getting really mad "what can i use!?" she asked in frustration "GN sword physical mode, war hammer and your handheld rocket launcher using GN missles from bazooka ammo containers" listed haro "like the GN missles can track a jammed signal of a man who doesn't have a machine emmiting a signal? I will stick with my war hammer" she said picking it up off the ground "i got this" she said swinging it making the spiked ball part land in random locations

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 4th 2018 17:36

As the trans am was still in effect but was about done she dodged the fall with incredible speed but the speed boost had wore off and her mech started tumbling to the ground and she landed by at the bottem of a cliff her war hammer had some momentum and hit above her and started shaking rocks down but she ran out of the way "i could use this to my advantage" she said to her self

Edited Jan 4th 2018 17:38

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 4th 2018 18:19

(yes a chasm) nena used the war hammer to hit the ground below jack making it ubstable

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 4th 2018 18:37

"fine then if i will draw the GN sword i must, haro put all particle energy towards beam and physical combo version of the blade" she said as her mech drew it out and the blade was a became a glowing red "your trapped in the casm then idiot, idiot, idiot" nena then hit haro "don't call me names like that" she said "haro prepare plan B and plan C" she said as as she threw down her bazooka and GN pistols and then started rushing towards jack

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 5th 2018 17:38

Nena used the GN drive to start flying and her suite then landed right behind him and she swung her sword again

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.