Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > ACR-392 (Zombies style RP)

New Reply

Started by Alcatraz , Apr 9th 2017 23:00

Alcatraz - Apr 13th 2017 22:08

The ACR when click once more,"Last mag." Blake called out as he reloaded the rifle once more with three empty mags beside his feet. The bodies were piling up by the dozens as him and the redhead were making the undead drop like flies,"Come on you two get out of there." Blake said as he kept firing until the ACR went click again. "Mags are done."Blake called out as he looked to his right and saw Jordan. "Holy...how long were you stand there?" he asked as he began to pick up his empty magazines.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Apr 13th 2017 22:15

(Just worded weirdly so it is a fault on both sides..,but still I would like to see someone one hand a .44 Magnum revolver without blowing their wrist out.)

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Apr 13th 2017 22:27

(It's fine. My character is small anyway it wouldn't be impossible.)

Still slightly hysterical, Mari jerked her body and screamed in not fear but pain. Her bruised torso being forced up and over the girls shoulder caused her to cry out in response. The pain did clear her panic attack and brought her back to her senses. Mari ungracefully pushed Silver's arms away and crashed to the ground of the new rooftop. She gritted her teeth as she picked herself up and off the ground, holding her bruised sides. "Thanks..." Mari grumbled sarcastically.

She moved her gaze to the balcony that Blake and Jordan were and her heart sank. "There is no way I'm going to be able to make that jump without help. My Rectus Abdominus-" She cleared her throat, forgetting none of them were skilled in the medical field. "My stomach is bruised and swollen beyond belief. I can't use them to hoist myself up there"

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Apr 13th 2017 22:34

Blake slung his ACR back over his shoulder and held the empty magazines in his hands,he rolled his eyes as he heard the woman begin to speak. "Looks like you're smarter than I thought." Blake said as he stuffed the magazines in his backpack and dropped in on the ground. "If you can grab onto my arms I can pull you up onto the balcony." Blake said as he extended his arms out and waited for the woman to jump.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Apr 13th 2017 23:06

"You caught on fast..." Mari grumbled up at Blake. She hadn't meant to clue him in that she was a medical prodigy. It didn't matter now, it looked like she was stuck with this band. "You better not drop me." She warned as she took a few steps back. Mari glanced back to see how much room she had. She got nervous and turned back to Blake. "You will catch me...right?"

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Apr 14th 2017 04:56

(If you wish to participate...go ahead.)

"Yes i'll catch you don't need to worry." Blake said as he watched Silver latch onto the wall and climb down. Blake was confused about why they weren't allowed to go on the 5th floor,maybe because it was overrun with zombies or something like that."I'm gonna investigate that floor later." Blake plotted as he waited for the woman to jump.

Edited Apr 14th 2017 11:47

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Apr 14th 2017 10:02

Mari nodded, she could do this. Just a little pain and then she could rest and find something to help aid her healing process. "I'm counting on you Boss."

She winced as she ran and pushed off at the last moment. She reached the ledge where Blake was and prayed for the best.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Apr 14th 2017 11:55

Blake waited for the woman to jump towards the balcony,when she leaped from the ledge he grabbed her by her torso and brought her over the railing. "Told you. But I do have two questions for you madame, One...why do you keep calling me boss? And second,what is your name?" Blake asked as he let the woman go as soon as her feet hit the balcony floor.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Apr 14th 2017 13:03

Mari panted from the effort of leaping from the roof. It wasn't on her bucket list to perform dangerous stunts and she wasn't lying when she said her stomach would hurt. She straightened painfully and met Blake's gaze.

"You just look like a man in charge. Seems to fit the bill." She pushed her hair out of her eyes so she could introduce herself better. "Name's Marika. Marika Thompson."

She waved the unusuality of her name away, "But Mari is just fine by me."

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Apr 14th 2017 13:47

"Marika...that name sounds familiar...almost like I should know you." Blake said as he entered the hallway and listened to the redheads words. "Well the stairs are sealed and the fire exits are accessible via ladder so I think we'll be ok but I can understand your concern." Blake called out as he reached the grates blocking off the 7th floor from the lower levels. "I want to know what is so bad about the fifth floor."

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.