Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > ACR-392 (Zombies style RP)

New Reply

Started by Alcatraz , Apr 9th 2017 23:00

Alcatraz - Apr 15th 2017 15:33

"Hey sweetheart...next time make sure no one is close to you when you swing that thing." Blake said as he wiped his face and looked at the blood that came from the cut that was produced from the katana. "And to rebuttal against your little thing about humanity being gone...you're wrong. I've passed through settlement that are basically small cities,and they survive just fine. They have laws and regulations and a somewhat of a government that keeps things in order...it's not like the old world but it's better than letting madness run the show." Blake added as he turned to Silver. "It proves you're going mad by tearing up the undead to get your revenge...you should of just killed them and moved on." Blake added as he turned to got to the stairs. "And you're all infected...to let you know." The words that left Blake's mouth as he walked up the stairs.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Apr 15th 2017 15:43

Mari rubbed her temples, releasing some of her tension away. "He's not wrong." She muttered as she left up the stair and away from the murder room. Mari found a room that was as far away from the other two women that she could find but still be in ears reach. She pulled the dusty blankets off, dragging them to the balcony so she could beat the dust off. Once she was done she made the bed and removed her makeshift harness for the M1911.

Mari explored the room a little, finding an old luggage that had some nifty ribbons inside. She used them to tie up her long hair into a tight bun, exposing her neck and the scar hidden there. A small scar caused when her mom accidentally burned her with with a curling iron. She sat on the bed and thought about what she should do with the rest of her time.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Apr 15th 2017 15:56

"How so...ACR-392 the biological weapon that causes the dead to rise was leaked out during testing and has mutated to spread easier. It's now a multi transmission virus that can infect you but lays dormant until you die...unless your head is cut off or your neck is broken...So we're all infected from the air we breath." Blake said as he reached the 7th floor landing. "Also Silver if you think you're a kid...you're the oldest one here." Blake added as he turned around and saw the 12 pack of beer in her hands. He shook his head a little and proceeded to the room his bag was in.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Apr 15th 2017 16:04

Mari's ears picked up the dialogue and she couldn't hide her smile. "Correction, I'm the oldest." She called out as she closed her eyes and laid back onto the bed.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Apr 15th 2017 16:13

"Well you look like you're 21 so that's why I said it...i'm the youngest out of the us now since that one kid decided to not come. I'm only 19...until next month." Blake said as he entered his room and closed the door. He sat down on the bed and began to refill the ACR magazines,he was digging through his bag when he found a box of .45 ACP handgun cartridges. Blake stuck his head out of his door,"Hey does anyone have a firearm that takes .45 ACP?"

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Apr 15th 2017 16:22

Mari sat up and looked over at her M1911. Her limited knowledge of firearms made her think about her answer. "Um, I think mine does?" She got off the bed and picked the gun up, turning it in her hands. The gun was given to her by her last group of survivors and she hadn't had to use it very much. Mari thought it was worth asking Blake about it, better to know for later on.

She made her way to his room and held the handgun out to him. "Sorry I don't even know what this thing takes." She glanced at the other rooms and offered, "I'm twenty, will be twenty one three months from now I think."

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Apr 15th 2017 16:41

"Well i'm sorry madame you looked like you were 20...both of you." Blake said as he looked at Mari holding a handgun out to him."Let's see here." Blake said as he took the handgun from Mari's hands and inspected it. "The Colt M1911...chambered in .45 ACP." Blake said as he put the gun back in her hands along with the box of .45 ACP cartridges. "Here...you can use those rounds in the 1911."

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Apr 15th 2017 16:56

She nodded and gave him a friendly smile, "Thanks." She turned her back on him before pausing and turning back to face him. "...What else can you tell me about this gun?" She rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly, "I'd like to know more about it and you seem to know a lot about that kind of stuff." Another pause, "Unless its a bother, then don't worry about it."

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Apr 15th 2017 17:11

"It's fine...The M1911 is a blowback operated semi-automatic handgun firing the .45 ACP. It has a dual safety on the grip and the slide preventing misfire or untrained personal from using the weapon. Built orginaly your military use but it slowly made it's way into civilian hands with different models from different companies,the handgun was also built to be durable and weatherproof. Ammo comes easy to find due to the high damage of the cartridge and low recoil,a good beginner to the higher calibers of handguns." Blake explained.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Apr 15th 2017 22:48

Mari looked impressed, eyeing the gun in her hand with a little more respect than she gave it credit for. "You were in the army before?" She asked, deciding she could use the time before the moon was up to get to know this Blake character more. Mari walked back and leaned against the hallway wall, her eyebrow raised was she waited for an answer.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.