Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > ACR-392 (Zombies style RP)

New Reply

Started by Alcatraz , Apr 9th 2017 23:00

Alcatraz - Apr 12th 2017 17:55

Blake grabbed the woman's hand into a handshake,"Blake Matroska." he said as he looked where eyes were looking. He looked down at his KSG and slid it back around on his back,Blake looked around her shoulder at a building a few roofs away. It was another hotel and it still had power,"I think we should stay there...it still has power. That mean clear running water and we could use it." Blake pointed as he broke of the handshake.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Apr 12th 2017 19:00

"As much as I loved our love together." Mari drawled causally, taking another step back toward the stairs. "I'm going to pass on that idea Boss." She put her hands up in defense, "Nothing personal just it's getting dark and I'd like to be on my way."

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Apr 12th 2017 20:35

"F***ing great...." Blake mumbled as he walked back and got a running start to jump for the next building. He left the ledge with a lunge and grabbed the next building with his hands and pulled himself up,"You guys don't have to worry about 20 lbs. of ammo and gear." he said as he recovered and got ready for the next jump. He took off and repeated what he did,then the hotel came up and had to find a good spot to grab on. "The 7th floor sweets...they have balconies."he thought as he walked the other buildings roof looking for one. "Gotcha." he mumbled as he ran back and got his running start once more and leaped for the edge of the balconie. Since the balconies were lower than the other buildings roof Balke landed and rolled like training taught him.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Apr 12th 2017 20:45

Mari watched them one by one make it across the structure. She let out a low whistle, "How cool." Mari waved at them. "Enjoy yourselves!" She shoved her hands in her pockets and took in the roof she was on again. Even if she wanted to join them she knew her injuries wouldn't allow her to. 'Would have been nice though.'

It would probably get cold but it would keep her safe from below. She shut the roof door and pushed an old dresser in front of it with a lot of effort. She sucked in a pained breath and lifted up her shirt a little to see that she was black and blue all over. "This day is just the best huh?!"

Mari sat down slowly and looked back over toward the building to watch the sun set.

Edited Apr 12th 2017 20:51

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Apr 12th 2017 21:41

Mari glanced at the boy who stayed behind with her. 'Well I have some company. The minor panic attacks and the majors ones left behind. Heh' She forced herself to her feet again and scanned the roof's cracks and crevices. Once she found what she was looking for she exclaimed, "Aha!"

She bent down and picked up a handful of small daisies. She was amazed how resilient plants were. She smirked and turned to the boy, "How upset do you think they would be if they knew I was a graduate from a high prep med school?" Mari laughed to herself as she sat back down to eat the flowers.

She didn't explain that the common daisy, known as the Bellis Perennis was a quick remedy for healing cuts and bruises quickly. The proteins in the flower acted as phosphorus killers that helped was pain and clear the bruising.

"They'd have wished I went with them." She mused as she chewed.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Apr 12th 2017 22:24

Blake stood up and looked through the glass,"The room is...just fine?" Balke said as he opened the sliding glass door and entered the room and made his way to the hall. Peeking his head out to find an empty hallway,"Time to blockade." He thought as he took off for one end of the hall looking for something to block the hall. Then he looked up to see a metal sliding grate at the top of the stairs,"So this place is equipped with locking grates for cleaning and preparations for guess." Blake thought as he reached up and pulled one grate down and the other one to the right...locking both down and returned his gaze back down the hall. "Stairs secured."

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Apr 12th 2017 23:48

She wasn't expecting a reply, it was a rhetorical question. The pain in her abdomen subsided and Mari let out a long sigh. "You might want to cover your ears buddy. My attacks involve screaming," she counted the list on her fingers. "Crying, biting my arm-" she held up her bandaged wrapped wrist. "Being really loud, you know."

Mari shut her eyes trying to think of happy thoughts before the visions of being abandoned came back, causing her attacks.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Apr 13th 2017 10:20

Blake returned to the breached room when the screams if a woman rang out,"What the hell!? What happened?" Blake said as he got to the balcony and looked up,"It's coming from the roof...who got injured?" Blake mumbled as he stepped up on the balcony and jumped up to the roof and pulled himself up,he saw Silver looking back at the roof where everyone first met. "Wait...the other two that were with us...they didn't come did they." Blake asked as he looked at the first roof and saw the door start to shake like someone was banging on it.

"Sh*t we need to get those two out of there before they become the freaks next meal." Blake exclaimed as he began to go for the next roof when the door gave away and the undead began to move out towards the screaming woman. Blake drew his Remington ACR and pulled back the operation handle,"Silver...since you can "Parkour" a hell of a lot better than I can,you get them out of there and on to the next roof while I cover." He almost ordered as he took aim and began popping skulls with the ACR.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Apr 13th 2017 10:34

Mari shook with the effort to shove her fist into her mouth. 'Damn-it-Damn-it-damn-it.' She squeezed her eyes shut tightly as tears streamed down her cheeks. She bit into her knuckles, not enough to make herself bleed but to quiet her screams of unprovoked fear.

'Everyone around you dies because of you. Isn't that ironic when you're still alive?' Mari shook her head violently as the names of her old group flooded her head. 'Monica, Jerry, Kate, Cody, Alyssa...'

Mari brought her knees up into a tight ball. '24 more minutes and it will stop. 24...23...'

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Apr 13th 2017 14:45

(Ok Moon we need to talk about a few things...one you can just "pick up" Lizzie's character and two it's gonna be quite difficult shooting a unspecified caliber magnum with a person on your shoulders.)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.