Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > ZootopiaFan4952

Zootopia Roleplay

ZootopiaFan4952 replied to ZootopiaFan4952's topic

Well, only furry O.C.'s.

Jul 11th 2018 07:40

LA Police Department Roleplay!

ZootopiaFan4952 replied to Gavelhead's topic

I'll roleplay with you on this topic, I'm interested.

Jul 9th 2018 06:43

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Roleplay

Well, for those who wanna roleplay Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer (1964), this is the forum to do it. We can either follow along with the original plot of the movie, or make our own. Same applies with our characters. Speaking of which, you must enter your character like this:

Okay.

Name:
Species:
Body Type:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:

If there are any of those you can't fill in, that's fine. If I heart it, you are accepted into the roleplay. Remember, you must tell me your plot idea if we are making our own. If I heart it, it's accepted. I can also tell you if there is any changing needed to your plot idea. Any other details you want me to cover, please ask me. Anyway, thanks for reading, have a holly jolly merry roleplaying.

Jul 6th 2018 11:46

Zootopia Roleplay

So, this is my first roleplay forum. This says it all, it's basically just a fandom roleplay on Zootopia. Here's how you character's bio should be posted:

Name:
Species:
Personality:
Zootopian Job/Position:
Backstory (Only if you have one):

If there are any of those that you can't fill in, that's fine. Just leave it blank. Anyway, please let me know if you are interested.

Apr 5th 2018 16:59