Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Spartan203

Apocalyptic

Spartan203 replied to Luithin_'s topic

Name: Mëyhna Nöires.
Immune?: No.
Skills: Knife fighting, vocals, instruments.
Former Occupation: Depressive suicidal black metal solo band.
Personality: A sad, lonely quiet being, who probably wished he had gotten the disease and died to end his suffering.
Biography: He grew up in Strasbourg but moved away to Bordeaux, France to pursue his career as a DSBM musician. His whole life he was alone, outcasted, and hated. He eventually stained his face somehow, leaving it with constant corpse paint.
Place Of Birth: Strasbourg, France.
Nationality: French.
Height: 5'9.
Eye Color: Icy Blue.
Hair Color: Black.
Picture/Looks:

Nov 6th 2020 20:46

I Saw Red

Spartan203 replied to Spartan203's topic

(Was my previous response deleted, or did I just imagine typing it?)

With a haunting laugh Santiago was beside of Vvornth, as if he had been there the entire time. "I am clearly here seeing what you are doing on this fine night!" A smile on his white stone like face, that looked rather awkward on his face, as if he shouldn't be able to smile.

Armand had moved out onto the street where he watched from a distance, they might be hostile, or even seeking to kill him. His matted hair blew in the cool night breeze as he leaned on a tall black street light, his arms crossed on his chest.

Brooke studied his brother for a moment "We should head to the board walk, do something stupid and crazy, or at least to mortals, and have a good time together for once! I will race you there, brother!" Brooke said playfully, bringing out the teenage that was still strong in him. He went out to his bike where he waited for is brother, but would he come?

Oct 4th 2020 03:44

I Saw Red

When Dimitri awakened it was night again, time did really fly for mortals, and immortals alike. Lifting the heavy lid he crawled out, he was never seen entering of exiting his coffin, and the lid was so heavy only the strongest could lift it. Walking out into the main room he noticed most of the others were already awake, they must of not slept. He walked outside and climbed the mansion to the roof where he watched and waited for the other immortals to awake, blood was already in the air.

"Ah yes brother, it seems as if it was only last week, young and reckless, risking my life for the hell of it!" He looked around and watched as Dimitri left, where could he be going? To a venue or something to feed on a musician he presumed, looking back to his brother; "Do you miss having a life that you could risk and die?"

Novak stayed in his comfy coffin, still weak and frail from the night before, human blood didn't speed up healing much, but vampire blood would do a great deal, but he would not dare to ask. He felt as the sun set but this didn't make him want to get up, but his thirst was growing stronger by the minute. He could hardly get out of his coffin and up the steps and couldn't stand on his own, using the walls to balance himself, he noticed that jack was writing something, but what?

Royce was exhausted from the previous night and decided to sleep a bit longer, and besides their was too many people out and about to do anything, like kill someone or stalk them.

Armand lay in silence as he listened to a slaughter of mortals, and the arrival of another immortal, what was going on? He as silently as he could exits his grave and looks through the cracks of the old mausoleum that stood off to the side of the graveyard, he could see the bodies, he assumed were graverobbers, he watched the two other vampires, the one clearly from World War 2, and that was the one that was buried in his graveyard, but where had the other came from?

Santiago left the theater in search of Vvornth, he looked in the last place he had lived, and found him quite easily, he carried a lantern, which made his face seem very bright in the night, and his eyes seemed darker than the night. He moved silently to the collapsing roof where he stood and watched Vvornth, then in an instant he knocked off a old roofing tile, wanting to get his attention.

Sep 1st 2020 00:10

I Saw Red

Dimitri retires to his room for the day, he would awake with the fast setting day.

Novak lay on the old couch as his body quickly began to heal, when he gathered enough strength he dragged himself to his coffin where he lay deep in though before fading into sleep.

Brooke looked at Dwayne "You should of tasted the blood of the punk biker I drank, he was delicious, and he thought he would beat my bike, what idiots mortals are!"

Night was on the rise!

Santiago is awakened by the setting sun, crawling out of his coffin, his eyes were as black as the room he was inside, finding his equally black cape he puts it on, along with his jacket. He combed back his long thick dark hair, lighting a lamp his face very bright under it. He moved through the theater, watching the mortal prepare for the night.

Aug 25th 2020 02:56

Tensho Era (1580)

Spartan203 replied to FluffyNeko's topic

Vidar glares at Aragon, he was no king! "I am Vidar, ruler and King of the earth! Do you not know my name? Have you forgotten the past?" Vidar turns and looks around him, there was something else here. "I am a real living god! I was worshiped, and feared! I had books written of me, paintings, statues, and all you can imagine! I ruled the earth and slaughtered anyone who dared stand in my way!"

Aug 13th 2020 02:01