Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Spartan203

Apocalyptic

Spartan203 replied to Luithin_'s topic

Frankie studied this new world he had entered, how very different it was just 4 years ago when he was locked inside a concrete cell.
Nature seemed to already be taking back over the world. He quietly exits the car an looks around, looking for signs of recent human activity. "From last time I seen it, looks as if it has had fresh paint since I was locked up." One of the cars looked off, as if it had recently been parked there, but maybe it was one of Roberts cars. Frankie entered the building, it smelled of cigar, too much like cigar, it had of to just been lit, someone was here!

Dec 2nd 2020 22:20

Apocalyptic

"Heh, at least you weren't locked in a f***ing cell, surrounded by dead bodies, literately!" Frankie said jokingly with a hand motion and a smile at Mavis, not having anyone to talk to has really taken the talking out of him. He was surprised that she didn't recognize the name, people in other countries had probably heard about him, especially when he was sentenced to life in prison. Frankie walked over to the car and opened the front door and had a seat inside.

Nov 29th 2020 01:30

Apocalyptic

Frankie quickly turned his head to the sound of metal hitting concrete, pulling his pistol he checks the bullets as he began to walk over to where the sound came from. He looked back to Robert as he approached a car, he didn't know what to expect behind the car, some sort of beast, or something else, maybe a human? He didn't believe Robert when he said that they were the last two people on the earth. He moved quickly as he positioned himself on the same side of the car as the sound came from, his pistol pointed and ready to fire, but there was a starved looking woman there, what was she doing? She seemed filled with terror. "What are you doing here lady?" As he spoke he put the pistol back in his belt before looking over to Robert then back to the woman.

Nov 25th 2020 15:40

Apocalyptic

Frankie at first thought Robert was joking, but he wasn't really the joking kind that he remembered. "Hah, that's hilarious Robert, but no seriously, why would we be the last two humans on earth?" This got Frankie to thinking, what if this wasn't a joke, and the whole world was just like inside the prison?
"Your not f***ing with me are you... What a shame, well not really for the world, those f***s deserved it! It's a real shame about the family thought."
Frankie looks around one last time, he sure wouldn't miss this hell hole, but he would miss his family, when his grandfather passed he would of been the boss, his grandfather was old and likely wouldn't of lived much longer.
Wait, does this mean he is the godfather of the mafia now? Walking over to the passenger side door, he opens it and looks at Robert.
"Since we are the last two according to you, does this mean we were promoted?" Frankie asked with a grin on his face.

Nov 21st 2020 19:13

Apocalyptic

Frankie raised a brow to Robert, what was going on here? He looks around, the air seemed fresher since he was locked up, but that could be because he haven't been outside in a long while... "Robert, if i wanted to cook my own food I would go home and do it." Frankie walks over to Roberts car before searching through his glove box for a pistol, he liked to have some sort of defense on him at all times, he casually picks up a pistol from the glove box as puts it in his belt before walking over to the other side of the car by Robert. "How my grandfather been doing? I haven't heard from him in a while, or anyone actually." He leaned on Roberts car and waited for a response.

Nov 19th 2020 00:20