Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Spartan203

A Fantasy RP To Rule Them All!

Spartan203 replied to Luithin_'s topic

"Well, when I said powerful beings, I meant myself. So just maybe I can read your thoughts, I won't give away your secret " Julian speaks with a sly smile spreading across his face, allowing his fangs to show ever so slightly. "Oh, just old human habits! Curious creatures by nature we humans are."

Mortulous studies Merildor for a short time. "I come from a place that is faraway lands as well as far away in time. I have lost track of the years over time; I Don't believe it still exists." He speaks as though in thought, a slight sign of sadness in his ancient eyes.

"You never were one for magic brother, or from what I can recall. But here I am standing before you" Luagi spoke but his voice didn't seem to come from his mouth but just from his general direction. He jumps from the rock he was sitting on and as his feet touches the ground his body seems to flicker, but then he becomes completley solid as if he is alive. "I rather not explane, nor do I completley remember."

Oct 7th 2022 03:12

(Apologies for the late response.)

"I am Julian Wyltt and you are Ragnar Torden if I am not mistaken, and a very wanted man" he said as he raised his drink to the man in the armor. "Your reputation certainly perceives you. A pleasure to meet you." Julian bowed then sipped his drink. "What brings a guy like Ragnar to a place like this, the good booze, its reputation for mysterious and powerful 'people', or could it be somthing to due with the loong history of this place?"

Jul 16th 2022 00:47

Julian studied the crowed closely and played along greatfully and skillfully with everything, going from romantic dance songs, drinking songs, to fighting songs as if he was predicting what was going to happen next. Soon he began to play somthing dramatic as someone started drama and a fight with a guy having a peaceful seeming drink at the bar. Julians long legs elegantly carried him across the floor, and over to Ragnar "What a interesting tale, and reason to disturb a guy having a drink." Julian looked from one guy to the other as he placed his violin on the bar and motioned to the bar tender who returned with a red drink.

Astarte watched as a demon of some sort entered the building with a young woman who was clearly desperate for help, oh little did that woman know.
Astarte also had once chose to make a deal for power, and she was born again as somthing no less than a monster.

Jun 8th 2022 01:37

"Please, call me Mortulous." He speaks in a long forgotten accent,His voice is low and slow, and seems to cut through the crowd. Mortulous rights himself and pulls his formal coat tightly around his body and then bows to Merildor. He proceeded to lean back into the bar behind him and spread his arms out to his sides "It warms my cold heart to finally meet you Merildor."
A cheshire grin spread across his beautiful and flawless face.

Feb 16th 2022 21:32

Thaion walked proudly through the crowed, occasionally looking back to make sure Merildor was still following him, soon they reached a guy whos face was as beautiful and flawless as marble statue, wavy dark hair, and intense eyes who was watching them carefully as they approached.
"Merildor, I would like to introduce you to my very old friend Mortulous Delibraƻg; better known as the God of Souls, Mortulous this is Merildor Ruindir!" He moved and motioned his hands as he talked.

Luagi slowly moved away from the horse off to the side and over to a rock where he perched himself as he watched them, he soon revealed himself, still transparent, but quickly turning solid again. "Hello brother! You must of truly missed me to come here." He spread his arms wide, with a smile on his face as he watched his brother closely for his reaction.

Dec 30th 2021 01:12