Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > SchemingWeasel

An una-VOID-able meeting

SchemingWeasel replied to Spade's topic

*Those two are speaking about several different things but a certain thing in particular comes up which makes them both go thoughtful.*

Dream: But what if they see her?

Ink: They won't. She's careful. Plus, maybe she'll stop being so depressed if I give her something to do?

Dream: I'm sorry but I think her anger is aimed at you... She only feels other negative emotions when she's not around you.

Ink: So?

Dream: When you go near her, she becomes so hateful that it makes me dizzy...

Ink: Then if I can't go near her, you tell her. It doesn't make a difference. You tell her that I've got her something to do rather than get so bored all the time and then all our problems are solved.

Dream: It's not that easy, but if you think it'll work...

Dec 15th 2017 18:28

An una-VOID-able meeting

*On other pages, it follows the theme of demons and strange, corrupt-looking creatures. There are notes written on each one; names, types, descriptions, words of warnings. The pages of creatures stop after a while though. Perhaps she lost interest in them? Maybe her imagination stopped? Or maybe they really are or were real and she used to see them but there are none in the Anti-Void?*

Dec 15th 2017 18:01

An una-VOID-able meeting

*Circles, creatures, but mostly words. There's an entire page of just words and sentences inscribed, even more words overlapping the already filled page. On closer inspection her "boredom" isn't quite boredom but rather as if she just appears empty and tired.*

Dec 15th 2017 17:51

An una-VOID-able meeting

*Ink and Dream are talking to each other cheerfully. Occasionally they'll glance over at the turquoisey spec in the distance but they don't seem too bothered. This particular dot is in actual fact a winged skeleton, drawing in her sketchbook with increasing boredom.*

Dec 15th 2017 17:34

An una-VOID-able meeting

*It takes Grell a while to return to normal, once he realises that Fresh is gone, this process speeds up. Venator, meanwhile, has gone back to his dimension, believing that it's best to leave everyone alone now.*

Dec 15th 2017 17:21