Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > SchemingWeasel

An una-VOID-able meeting

SchemingWeasel replied to Spade's topic

*Blueberry is seen running to his next puzzle, leaving the human to catch up with him further up the path. The human is carrying a stick.*

Dec 16th 2017 15:32

An una-VOID-able meeting

*Currently, Blueberry is watching the human complete one of his puzzles. He seems impressed. Papyrus meanwhile, is at Muffet's, cracking jokes.*

Dec 16th 2017 15:10

An una-VOID-able meeting

*Tuí's first small mission when she reaches the group, is trying to find out more about them. As soon as she sees the sleeping Gaster she takes the opportunity, figuring that she is less likely to see a Gaster asleep than a Sans. She hides her necklace in her jumper so that it won't be seen, only her eye-lights, and concentrates on making her way over to Fell. At noticing Fresh and Error, she seems to get a little excited- especially at seeing Error, Ink's arch enemy!- but she keeps her distance.*

Dec 16th 2017 15:00

An una-VOID-able meeting

*Tuí is being approached by Ink. For now she tries to keep her hate down at knowing that she won't have to see him for long.*

Ink: The group are in the VOID. Keep quiet, stay camouflaged, don't get to close, pick up as much information as you can. Got it?

Tuí: Yup. How long?

Ink: What?

Tuí: How long do I need to watch 'em?

Ink: As long as you can. If they do anything suspicious or bad, report it to me.

Tuí: How exactly?

Ink: Ughh... *He paints a phone then passes it to her.* The "emergency" option calls me. Ready?

Tuí: Yep! *She puts the phone in her inventory. A ripple effect passes over her, the centre being her necklace, and she goes invisible all except her eye-lights and jade of her necklace.*

Ink: And one more thing. Do not talk to them or let them know you're there. If they find out, call me instantly. No hesitation.

Tuí: Yeaaah. *She closes her sockets to hide her eye-lights as she rolls them.*

*Ink opens a portal to the VOID, not near the group but away from it. Ink points in the direction of where the group is on the horizon and Tuí goes through the portal. After Ink closes it, she celebrates.*

Tuí: Freedom! Yes! Finally! Isn't Error and Fresh here? I need to look at the code of the others to find out who they are... While they're sleeping would be easiest. Even easier if this is the group of mostly Sanses that Ink was talking about. *She laughs in excitement then heads in the direction of the group.*

Dec 16th 2017 14:16

An una-VOID-able meeting

*Dream is soon near Tuí, he sits down next to her and she flips to a blank page, ignoring Dream's eye lights as he flicks over the sentence reading "I want to be erased from existence." amongst the other hundred sentences, filling up a double page, of similar sounding thoughts. Tuí looks away from him, just seeing him as another one of Ink's minions at this point.*

Tuí: Yeah?

Dream: Oh um, Ink was wondering if you wanted to do a job for him.

Tuí: Why.

Dream: You look depressed.

*Tuí grits her teeth at this, nothing could wind her up more than this phrase. It's basically a lazy way of making a half joking and half "wanting to get into your head" comment. She bites back responding with something outrageously rude and glares at the ground. Refusing to continue drawing until the yellow idiot has left.*

Dream: Um, he wanted to see if you were interested in watching a group to make sure they don't get into trouble.

Tuí: Oh, so he's a self employed babysitter now? I hate children. No thanks.

Dream: Not quite. These are the bad guys of some of the bad AUs. He wants you to be a spy and watch them. You're good at eavesdropping and staying hidden and that's what he needs.

*Away from Ink!? Tuí considers this chance then tries to show her enthusiasm as scowly and uninterested as possible.*

Tuí: Fine. Only if I get to hunt while doing it. Even if it's animal blood.

*Dream shudders but nods in acceptance and returns to Ink. Tuí does a small celebration in her head at the same time as Ink grinning at the news.*

Dec 15th 2017 21:52