Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > ADPunk4361

the horrers of the multiversal center (crossover r

ADPunk4361 replied to Lieutenant_Rira's topic

Joseph and Caesar ended up on the beach, encountering two musket wielding men who appeared to be the same person. "What the?! How is there two of that guy?! This whole thing just gets more bizarre by the minute..." Joseph said confused. "Keep your guard up, JoJo! I believe these guys are the ones who were making those gunshots we heard" Caesar told JoJo, creating a flurry of Hamon infused bubbles in case these two musket men were dangerous, Joseph followed behind spinning his dual Clackers.

Jul 15th 2017 11:37

"Just what was that ability that woman just displayed? They've seemed to have launched themselves somewhere," Joseph asked Caesar, although both were just as confused as the other. "And they've seemed to have left the forest all together, they're almost as good as running away as you JoJo" Caesar snickered. "What did you just say to me you pompous prick!" Joseph said, his anger rising, "calm down JoJo, it was meant as a joke, anyway, I'm curious about that woman. What do you think? is she a Hamon user?" Caesar replied. "Well if she is a Hamon user, then I think we should follow her and the bag of bolts accompanying her" Joseph answered, the two ran towards the direction Rosalina used the launch star until they heard a loud bang sounding a lot like a gunshot the two charged their Hamon and ran as fast as they could in case anyone was in danger, after all they need to know where they are.

((Sorry for the late reply, I would've replied earlier but I had IRL stuff I had to deal with))

Jul 13th 2017 06:03

Joseph and Caesar awoke in a dense forest far different than any they've seen, what was also bizarre about this whole situation was how they were transported from the isolated Air Supplena Island to one of the thickest jungles they've ventured through. As they got up and controlled their breathing, the source of their Hamon, Joseph noticed two figures in the distance, one appeared to be a rusty futuristic robot and the other a blonde woman in a long blue dress. They approached Rosalina and HK-47 with the intention of gathering intel on where they are and how they got here.

Jul 10th 2017 09:58

(Are we gonna start this roleplay soon?)

Jul 10th 2017 03:58

Name: Joseph Joestar
Personality: a hotheaded yet smart individual who gets angered at the slightest provocation. In battle, Joseph is a formidable foe, often tricking his enemies by tainting them and overall making a complete fool of himself. He is quite clever in battle finding ways out of the most impossible of situations, whether it be noticing the weak points of his enemies or bluffing and bargaining his way through the situation. He's quite creative, being able to make literally everything into a weapon from bottles of oil to cola bottle lids.
Bio: a descendant of the Joestar family, Joseph Joestar was raised by his grandmother, Erina Pendleton and close family friend, Robert E.O. Speedwagon. In the past, Joseph's father was killed by a vampire and his mother having to go into hiding, therefore leading him to be raised by Erina and Speedwagon. Joseph learned Hamon at a young age, even saving Speedwagon at one point with his Hamon.
Powers/Gear: Joseph uses Hamon, a fighting techniques using the power of the sun through a controlled breathing method. Besides Hamon, Joseph uses his pair of American Clackers which can conduct Hamon.
Appearance: ((on the left))

Name: Caesar Anthonio Zeppeli
Personality: Caesar, a lot like JoJo, is a very hot headed and arrogant young man, letting his emotions get the better of him most of the time. In battle, he mostly relies on his Hamon Bubbles, but even when he knows he's going to lose he fights til the end no matter the cost. Outside of battle, Caesar will often flirt with women.
Bio: a descendant of the Zeppeli family, when he was 10 years of age, his father Mario Zeppeli just abandoned Caesar and his siblings without warning causing Caesar to become a feared delinquent, slowly developing skills with Hamon. One day, Caesar found his father, following him with the intention to kill him. They entered a cave showing a depiction of the Pillar Men, however it was a trap and Mario sacrificed his life for Caesar therefore regaining Caesars respect and pride for his family name.
Powers/Gear: Caesar has a thin layer of soap on his skin which when combined with Hamon can launch bubbles, but not just ordinary bubbles these bubbles are infused with Caesar's Hamon therefore making them a lot tougher.
Appearance: ((on the right))

Jul 5th 2017 04:01