Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > ADPunk4361

blue clean world (crossover RP)

ADPunk4361 replied to Lieutenant_Rira's topic

Something about the assistant seemed very strange, however to avoid being inprisoned in an area unknown to him Speedwagon proceeded to walk into the elevator. Eventually after a minute or so, he ended up on the 60th floor. Most of the people on the floor seemed to be normal civilians however a few people stuck out, specifically a man with multiple gems and rings on his outfit, a scrawny man wearing a lab coat and the two people wearing futuristic outfits he saw earlier. Speedwagon approached the two, knowing they were good people, “Hello? My name is Robert E.O Speedwagon,” he introduced himself in a polite tone, “Do you know where we are?” He asked hoping for an answer.

Dec 4th 2017 23:53

Speedwagon entered the Blu Co. building. Once he entered, he found an assistant sitting at the front desk as well as two strange futuristic beings entering some strange contraption, “Just what is this place? The future or something?” He muttered under his breath. He walked over to the assistant in hopes to get any infomation of anything thats going on.

((Keep in mind, this version of Speedwagon lived in 1888 London, so hes not going to be very knowledgeable at stuff like elevators. Just clearing up any confusion))

Dec 4th 2017 07:41

Speedwagon woke up in an unknown area on a park bench, “Where am I? Where’s JoJo and the others?” Speedwagon asked to himself. Most of his memories seemed to be a blur however he remembered Jonathan, Zeppeli, Erina and the others and that fight at Dio’s castle where JoJo finally destroyed Dio, all other memories seemed to have been erased. As Speedwagon sat on the bench confused, a voice was heard that seemed to be coming from the distant white city, “Well I guess it can’t hurt to attend this party, perhaps I can get answers as to where I am and how I got here, I still hope JoJo and the others are ok...” Speedwagon said to himself as he approached Valaire City.

Nov 30th 2017 19:08

Name: Robert E.O. Speedwagon
Universe: JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure
Personality: Speedwagon is a hot-blooded and honorable street thug. Despite his activity as a hoodlum, Speedwagon is a righteous man. Due to his ability to "smell out" the personality of people, he had recognized Jonathan’s noble spirit during the events at Ogre Street, and accompanies him on his further journey to defeat Dio, whose facade as a cover for his naturally evil behavior was easily denied by Speedwagon. Speedwagon is incredibly loyal to his friends, befriending Jonathan was in part due to the gentleman being kind to his partners.
Weapons: His hat is his main weapon. His hat has three large saw like blades around the rim of the hat able to cut to the bone. He’s also been shown to be proficient in other weapons such as guns and hammers.
Powers: none, he attempted to learn Hamon from William A. Zeppeli however failed the first test.
Bio: Robert E. O. Speedwagon is a man who lived in darkness ever since he was born. Growing up on the dangerous Ogre Street, he stole things to live and met all kinds of bad people in his life. It reached the point of him being able to tell a good person apart from a bad person just by their smell. He eventually became the leader of the thieves in Ogre Street. During his youth, Speedwagon had traveled the world, experimenting various exotic animals in Africa, strange Asian plants and Caribbean tornadoes.
Weaknesses: normal human weaknesses, he isn’t a super strong character like Jonathan and William however he is still a strong ally.
Appearance:

Nov 29th 2017 07:02

Crossover roleplay

ADPunk4361 replied to Motherfukker's topic

I don’t have kik or discord, wouldn’t it just be easier doing the RP here?

Sep 21st 2017 20:14