READ ALL OF MY RULES BEFORE ADDING!!! thank you :-)
"a good friend sees you for who you are, no matter what face you wear."
don't unfriend me or block me without giving a valid reason as to why, or this causes me to get really upset and angry that I have to lose a RP partner without a reason.
i'm probably one of the most experienced RPers on this site that is still active with around 8-10years RP experience, so if you hit that friend request button, you made the right choice ^_^ I just a few house rules to get started:
YOU ADD YOU TALK. I ADD I TALK. that should clean things up a bit.
replies will be slow as i'm juggling work all the time now. please remind me if i haven't replied to your message within a week. also i have 8 years RP experience under my belt.
Riku is a canon character from the game Kingdom Hearts, although I also have a furry version of riku (profile pic) for furry RPs, i do have a human riku for RPs, depending on the RP at hand.
pre rule: I try to reply to all messages within 7 days. anything after that, please poke me. your message may have been forgotten my the amount of messages I get.
1. the RP must ALWAYS be in third person. also if you add, you talk. if I add, I talk. simple.
2. I do not RP with one liners or text talkers. I don't mind spelling errors since I appreciate some effort put into the RP as I like to do.
3. no er*tica. I like romance and fluff RPs, although I may allow it, so long as there's a story and we don't dive straight into it.
4. I know some of you may be busy (so am I) but I would appreciate it if you could reply maybe once a day at least? usually I give it a week (7 days) before I consider unfriending you.
5. NO DRAMA! - i'm not your therapist. I don't wanna hear your problems in life, I just want to roleplay. people violating this rule will be blocked.
6. no real life profiles will be added.
7. please do not control my character(s)
. . .