Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > the shattered earth

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , May 11th 2017 21:19

Lieutenant_Rira - May 11th 2017 21:19

(this a post appocalypse rp)the year is 2020 russia went to nuclear war with the united states a squad of about 45 soldiers where stationed in an underground bunker, at the time though the us remained strong shooting russia's bombers into the ocean a meateor storm set the land ablaze dust and ash covered the sky, cities crumbling, though it seemed as though life it self was extinct except for the soldiers led by a lutenit(my character) made it there duty to save all the innocent people they could, but the wildlife has changed graetly

RULES

1.no joke characters

2. no characters that have powers or weapons that don't exist in the real world that could give them an edge in battle

3.don't kill another persons character without permission

4. don't controll another persons character(s)

5. use my bio template(add on to it if you want)

name:

soldier or civilian(people under the age of 19 can't be soldiers)

rank:(only used for soldiers and you have to be pvt cpl or sgt)

bio:

brief history:(optional)

appearance:(if the photo is in your album not your post(like me) i'll check it out)

(my character)

name: lin

soldier or civilian: soldier

bio:is a willing to do anything to save her soldiers and complete the mission both, she has trouble trusting anyome outside the army, doesn't take orders from anyone except her superiors,

brief history:when she was 19 years old she joined the army, she quickly became liked by the admiral who got promoyed to lutenit eventually she refused most other promotions though,she was stationed at an underground bunker before the nukes where used, when the meateors struck she made it her mission to save the survivors, she currently uses the bunker as base of operations and shelter for the injured.

appearance:(her picture is the most recently uploaded picture in my album)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.