Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Medical > the government reseach medical facility

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , Jul 10th 2017 03:37

Lieutenant_Rira - Jul 10th 2017 03:37

what if i told you the weakest and richest people who where near death or just had a sh*t ton of money went to a "the best medical facility ever"and where never heard from again the rich payed to go and the weak near death people where forced, inside they "enhance" the paitents or so they say, they have taken people, ripped people out from other universes and stripped them of there powers using there DNA for... you'll have to find out by joining

rules

1. OCs allowed

2.characters from pre existing universes and stuff are allowex but they have to have there powers taken from them

3. no more than 3 characters per person

4.no killing eachother

5.use at least everything on my bio template add to it if desired

name:
alias:(if any)
personality:
bio:
appearance:(optional)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jul 11th 2017 01:05

accepted

also a little while after the starter is posted i'll kick things into high gear by adding a plot

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jul 15th 2017 11:20

(Sure)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Aug 4th 2017 01:05

(I'm happy new life was breathed into this but now that I'm back my characters will spice this up)

Name roxxane

Role:(she is a lab security guard who wants to save the patients from the dangers of this place)

Bio: pulled from her universe as a test she was given the option to become a guard or another multiversial prisoner she chose guard after seeing what the lab was making she started having second thoughts

Personality: she is great with machines(we might find out what sparked this later) and she is brave and fearless however she prioritizes survival amount all else she also loves cheese cake

Appearance:(I can't put photos in my posts so for reference She is my profile photo and for a more complete version of the photo find it in my gallery)

Edited Aug 4th 2017 01:38

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Aug 4th 2017 01:57

Roxanne tried to sleep but she couldn't she had trouble since she saw the labs secret room "room 57-36" she wanted to leave she had access to some of the multiverses most powerful weapons with her key card to almost every room in the lab but even if she could she had to get through the electric fence and the really dense jungle full of traps

She got up and left to find someone by the confanscation closet "I hate to say it but your not allowed here with out a red grade card" she says pulling out her grade red card and showing it off and puting it back "let's get you back to your room" it's after curfew anyways" she said just then a man with a tablet walked by "working hard or hardly working Xander?" "the man blushed and picked up pace "that man must be stopped" she said to herself quietly

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Aug 5th 2017 01:17

(also changed my avatar and name since starting)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Oct 6th 2017 13:12

(sure but this rp is half past dead)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.