Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > the end? (war confpict rp)

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , Aug 5th 2017 01:49
Previous12Next

Lieutenant_Rira - Aug 5th 2017 01:49

(this is a work of fiction) United States became the enemy of the world and in a small town on a barren island a squad of soldiers was deployed to scout, until there boat got destroyed, this squad killed the enemy forces but most died

Now the remains of the squad must survive with the risk of planes u-boats bombers battleships tanks and more as well as find a way back home

Rules

1.no killing another person's character with out permission

2.no N*FW

3. No perfect characters and OP weapons

4.use at least everything on my bio template (add to it if you want)

Name
Personality
Bio
Appearance

My bio

Name Roxan
Personality:she is a soldier who takes survival as highest priority, she also has a short temper
Bio:she grew up in a bad home but she took an interest in history spacificly war she enjoyed learning about it and she later joined the army she became a master strategist and her trainer says "her strategy planning skills makes her a real asset"

Appearance:(a photo of her is my profile photo)

Edited Aug 5th 2017 10:03

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Aug 5th 2017 10:05

Accepted

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Aug 5th 2017 14:43

(accepted)

(also Bobby the making weapons part of your character won't be that useful being as how supplies are limited)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Aug 5th 2017 14:43

(accepted)

(also Bobby the making weapons part of your character won't be that useful being as how supplies are limited)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Aug 5th 2017 17:51

(yeah that's fine)

(should we start now or should we wait for one more person)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Aug 5th 2017 18:02

(I suppose we are more likely to get more people if we start the RP) Roxane walked through the town the captain just died so that made her in charge, "I don't have the leader ship skills the captain did I'm just a luitenit" she thought to herself "these solders are counting on me to help pull my weight" she said the only way this could get worse was if the enemy came buy and ambushed us. Wait it's been several hours since the last attack" she took off her helmet and threw it towards the ground "there is no way off this misrable rock" she yelled as she sat down leaning against one of the buildings

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Aug 5th 2017 18:08

(we could just say most of the squad was split up during ambushes and all of us ring now are the main group)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Aug 5th 2017 18:14

(we are outside right now) "me" says Roxane standing shaking the dirt out of her purple hair "the captains dead and I'm luitenit so i'm in charge, and if I go down the highest rank next to luitenit we have is in charge" she explains as she finishes shaking the dirt from her purple hair "why do you need me? do you need anything?"

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Aug 5th 2017 18:23

"I suppose your correct" she says "I suggest we find a placement basement or storm shelter" she said

Edited Aug 5th 2017 18:24

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Aug 5th 2017 18:34

"I've collected the gun of every dead soldier i've found And I left them in a crate in an old pizzeria with the ammo as well" she said

Heart this
0 likes

Previous12Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.