Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > the dirty dozen

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , May 26th 2017 04:43
Previous12Next

Lieutenant_Rira - May 26th 2017 04:43

(this may or may not be based of 50 year old movie)

its around a time shortly before D day, a german minisister and some militia officials have a banquet in a frech chatue learning of the plans for the war to reach the US they have a major named john reijman and a luitenit named sasha train a group of deathrow convicts and sends them on the mission that will most likly result in death for 80 percent of them, can they pull it off will all of them survive? we'll find out

RULES

1.no perfect characters

2.be realistic

3.no killing eachother unless you have too or they request you too

4.no controlling someone else's character

5.use at least everything on here(add to it if you want)

name
crime:(it has to be something that could get him the death sentence)
personality:
back story:
appearance:(if you don't have a picture give a discription or don't use this part at all)

Edited May 29th 2017 02:43

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - May 27th 2017 02:17

(accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - May 27th 2017 02:36

now i'll post my bios

name:john riejman

personality:is a hard working soldier well known for achieving victory even if it bends the rules, he is a wise leader on the battlefield and doesn't take nonsense from anyone

brief history: after joining the military he rose through the ranks untill he got to the rank of major it was his methods of obtaining a victory with very few deaths that caused his supervisors to not be to big on him and theynstarted trying to keep him from doing his ways of victory that didn't directly follow orders, untill this mission

appearance:(i don't have one)

name:sasha

personality:is a pretty formal commander, she tries to do anything on the battlefield to avoid casualtys, she doesn't like sacrafice and leaving other soldiers behind but she does what she thinks is right

brief history:as soon as she was old enough she joined the army, she was kind caring leader who achieved a high rank do to obtaining victory with little to no casualtys she was sent on this mission to keep riejman in check

appearance:(if your desperate for her appearance you can find a picture of her on my profile albums)

name:jospeph wlaidlaw

crime:killing a soldier on the battlefield who was stealing all of the medical supplies for himself

personality:doesn't take to kindly to excuses or cowardliness, is brave and will do most anything to achieve victory

brief history:after bieng inlisted in the army and achieving the rank of corpral he want on a mission and was ambushed he saw one soldier taking all the medical supplies for himself and leaving, so he shot him in the back causing him to die this got him the death sentence

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - May 27th 2017 03:45

(we will start when we get 2 more people and we will start from there)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - May 27th 2017 15:14

(accepted now we can start)

(and if anyone wants to join after the starter thats fine)

john walked out to the courtyard seeing the 5 men lined up in front of him that he would have to train for the near unsurvivable mission, he walked infront them puting them in a single file line sasha was standing right in front of the wall keeping john in check

"you men are here cause of what you have done, rape murder amoung other things" he said walking up to jack
"jack right, crime 24 counts of murder. sentence death"
he started walking up to glaz
" tovarish glaznikov, crime attempted murder twords unarmed civilians. sentence 25 years hard labor"
he walked up to jospeh
"joseph wlaisdlaw, crime murder of a fellow soldier sentance death"
he walked up to claude
"claude jeremy, crime 24 unconfirmed counts murder and homacide sentace 35 years hard labor"
he walked up to john
"john jones, crime 42 total counts of homicide, and 2 counts of torture. sentence death" he started stepping back to get a better view the convicts "you men will get a pardon for all your crimes, so long you all agree to these terms. if you come with me to boot camp i will train you into some the armys' finest soldiers and take you all on a dangerous mission. after that mission any of you who survive get a pardon for all of the crimes you all commited, and then you'll be given the option to stay with the army or rejoin society. any questions?" he asked after giving the long speech

Edited May 28th 2017 01:12

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - May 27th 2017 16:10

"you all have no choice" he said "you all forced this upon you selves" sasha heard what jack said and she stepped back a bit "than you will spend years getting tortured" said john to the criminal named john "i'll go" said joseph "but if it wasn't for me several soldiers wouldv'e died, bards tried to run off with all the medical supplies and i had to shoot him, i didn't try to kill him" complained joseph "well you where doing the right thing but you made one mistake" said john "you let someone watch" he said "now all of you get to the truck you will all be riding on the back said john, him and sasha climbed into the middle seat and passanger seat while some soldiers tried to corral the men into the truck

Edited May 28th 2017 01:14

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - May 27th 2017 16:12

(one of the, is major john reijman so that shouldn't be too confusing)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - May 27th 2017 16:43

"just get in the truck" said john as the soldiers forced everyone onto the back of it and they got on as well,
after an hour they got to the boot camp it was 8:AM "okay everyone cause you all brought nothing except the cloths your wearing all of you go into that cabin and change into military outifts, and there are is only one room," said john with a smirk at the last part "john your bieng a little to cruel" said sasha "these men got 25+ years of hard labor and the the death sentance this a luxery there having" said john

Edited May 28th 2017 01:15

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - May 27th 2017 22:24

john barged in after waiting for 5 minutes "all of you get outside" he said after he got them in a single file line he started pacing left and right "i am major john riejman, but you all call me sir or major, and that is captain sasha but you call her captain, now your first training excorsize is to climb up that 30 foot rope to the top of that tower, joseph since you gave me the least amount of back talk, i will let you go first" said john "sure thing" sighed joseph as climbed up with ease, his prior military experiance proved usefull here after he reached the top in about a 49 seconds "now all of you try and beat that time" said john "when we go to the nazi's banquet house we gotta be quick" said john "you mean there chatue" said sasha, john just ignored her

Edited May 28th 2017 01:23

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - May 28th 2017 18:28

"now onto target practice" he says handing them all rifles
"you can go back to the cabin to rest when you meet my conditions" he said intentionally not telling them leading them to the shooting range area

Heart this
0 likes

Previous12Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.