Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > romance plots.

New Reply

Started by execution , Apr 3rd 2024 13:19

execution - Apr 3rd 2024 13:19

one.
muse a worked at a local daycare center, taking care of kids throughout the day. muse b would bring their younger sister/brother there after their college classes. muse a was familiar with muse b by now, since they came every day. muse b started to develop a crush on muse a, subtly dropping hint with no avail but one day, muse b finally gains the confidence and decided to ask muse a out on a date

two.
the president's daughter/son is assigned a personal bodyguard to be with him/her at all times after an assassination attempt on the president. when another attempt is made on the daughter/son, the bodyguard successfully saves him/her life, but is forced to flee away to a secluded farm house with him/her. muse a (daughter/son) would start out with hateful feelings for muse b (bodyguard), but slowly they bond and possible romance strikes.

three.
muse a is a patient at a unknown hospital with a goal to figure out the abnormal abilities of patients with magical "powers." they torture, test, and abuse these patients till they have learned all they can, and eventually murder them. muse a manages to escape, and finds muse b, a neglected teen who lives on their own in a house after their parents had left them. muse b takes muse a home, provides shelter, food, and comfort. when the two grow feelings for each other, the group working with the hospital tracks them down and forces them to flee.

four.
muse a, the prince/princess has been known to be unapproachable, harsh and intimidating. after visiting a country to assist their father in a treaty of sorts and starts to fall for one of the servants she/he met after roaming the castle halls.

__
will add more as time goes by :)

Heart this
2 likes

Macy_sumner - Apr 10th 2024 14:43

I like numer three. Which character would you rather be? Also what gender are the charecters? I usually play female but I can switch.

Heart this
0 likes

Master_Of_None - Apr 16th 2024 19:42

I'm interested in 2 and 4 if you're still looking for roleplay partners.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.