Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > mobile suit gundam rise from the ashes

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , Aug 3rd 2017 21:07

Lieutenant_Rira - Aug 3rd 2017 21:07

A war torn universe fought by 4 factions 1 had the intention of good they where called neos however they where torn to shreds by the valor empire witch beat the other 2 as well where ruined by them

Now that victory was certain they ruled for years until neos rises up getting torn up once more just one small group remains fighting for the coleny that there head quarters is stationed at

Now I have thousands of plot ideas to make this interesting

Rules

1. No OP or perfect suites unless it's some valor suit being used (cause I play some bad guys here)

2. 2 characters per person

3.no n*fw

4. Romance is allowed but it can't be rushed

5. You can have a mix match suit if you want

6.no killing someone else without permission

7. Use everything on my bio template unless said as optional

Name:
Faction:(neos or valor)
Suit type:(put suit name or custom if using a custom suite)
Bio:
Personality:
Appearance:(optional)

(custom suit bio)

Head:

Body:

Arms:

Legs:

Jetpack:

Abilities and weapons suit(abilities and weapons the suit pieces adds)

Weapons

Weapons:(you can have one 1 melee and 1 ranged weapon that's not attached to your suit)

Edited Aug 3rd 2017 21:49

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Aug 3rd 2017 21:48

Name elizibeth

Age 27

Gender female

Faction neos

Gundam: custom: Gundam banzai

Bio:as a teen she had an interest in Gundam even attempting to make one out of old junk parts she worked on it for years and when it was finished it didn't work that well when she joined the newly formed neos cell E she got to paint and refurbish the parts making the Gundam banzai as she calls it

Personality: is for the most part fearless and strong she takes survival as the highest priority making it easy to meet make her meet demands

Appearance: red hair dark green eyes 6 ft 1 she has slim body (witch is why she spacificly custom made a her suit with a small c*ckpit so no one othervthan her could comfortably fit inside and use it against her)

Gundam pieces list

Head:den'an zon

Body:guntank

Arms:blitz gundam

Legs:wing zero

Jetpack:zaku mine layer

Abilities and weapons suit: can use it's left arm to grab and pull in suits of a similar or smaller size, has the ability to lay mines with its back pack it can shoot missels from the cannons mounted on its back and it's right arms has a shield as a part of it

Weapons: A red twinblade and a bazooka

Edited Aug 4th 2017 04:07

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Aug 4th 2017 04:06

(I also forgot to mention my suit is red and minty green but with gold on the lower area of the shield and certain other places to)

Edited Aug 4th 2017 04:06

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.