Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > just one night

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , Aug 6th 2017 01:59
Previous12Next

Lieutenant_Rira - Aug 6th 2017 01:59

A family bought a mansion in the 1930s they went missing months later, they where never heard from again however a man by the name of Edward bought it in the 1990s toured the place and left it to rot he later restored it in late 2016 and in 2017 he sent invitations to various people that had been randomly selected it stated "dear reader my name is Edward Valor and i would like you to stay the night at a mansion of mine, if you stay you will be given five million dollars ONLY if you stay the whole night, should you leave you get nothing come to 4798 applewood drive I'll be wating" those who took it seriously do not know the mistake there making

Rules

1.your character could die at any given point in time so don't wine about it if he does

2.dont drink the lemonade (you'll find out why later)

3.don't kill another person's character without permission (only I can and my character won't be killing anyone)

4. No perfect characters

5.no n*fw

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Aug 6th 2017 13:07

(accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Aug 9th 2017 17:46

(both are accepted)

(I'll post Edward valor's bio in a little bit)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Aug 9th 2017 19:51

(Edwards bio)
name: Edward Valor
Personality Edwards is a creepy acting man but he is actually a nice man

Bio:not to give away to much but Edward was always a nice man making it big in the oil business however he is very superstitious of his wife who played a hand in the event

Appearence

Edited Aug 9th 2017 19:55

Heart this
1 like

Lieutenant_Rira - Aug 10th 2017 03:29

(it's up to you guys)

Name: Misty valor

Personality:acts nice around people but is quit a grumpy person she just keeps her complaints hidden she also acts very generous giving money to charity to boost her publicty

Bio:after a rough night she went to her favorite place the art museum where she met Edward they later talked about art and eventually tied the not with Edward however Edward was often times to busy for her so she was left very unhappy

Appearence

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Aug 10th 2017 23:36

(accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Aug 11th 2017 17:01

(post your starters everyone)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Aug 12th 2017 05:35

Then Edward walked in with his Butler looking down from the balcony of the foyer "I was wondering when my guests would show" he said looking at Alex in his usual creepy voice "Arlon go to the door and look for more guests coming I sent 4 or 5 invitations and I want to see 4 or 5 people here in a half hour" he said walking down the steps slowly

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Aug 12th 2017 05:45

(I want to take part in the fun of staying the night with a character so

Name:charles

Gender male

Personality:is a very loose cannon and he doesn't play by the rules 100% of the time he also has somewhat of a short temper

Bio:as a kid it was his dream to become a cop like his grandpa and years later he did but his Personality doesn't make him seem right for the job

Appearance:

Edited Aug 12th 2017 05:50

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Aug 12th 2017 17:38

Charles drives up "what the hell am I doing" he says as he closes his door and sees a man on the porch and s OK neon sleeping and a man with a mustache on the stairs "I assume your Edward valor?" he says talking to the mustached man "yes can I get your name?" responded Edward "charles" he said stepping back from Edward trying to find a chair "well I hope you make your self comfy while we wait for three more guests" s as us Edward walking slowly towards a chair on the other side of the room from where Charles was sitting " Arlon wake this guest sleeping up and then check the porch for more" says Edward talking to his butler

Heart this
0 likes

Previous12Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.