Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > gundam roleplay

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , May 22nd 2017 01:57
Previous12Next

Lieutenant_Rira - May 22nd 2017 01:57

i thought this would be fun, for the custom plot its on page 2

now the rules

1.no N*FW

2.no over powered mobile suits

3. don't kill another persons character without permission

4.no chuck norris like character(its my way of saying no over powered characters)

5.use at least everything on my template(add to it if desired)

name:
mobile suit type(s):(if your character doesn't own a specific suit and uses several just make a list in this area)
personality:
past:(optional)
appearance:(also optional)

Edited May 29th 2017 03:06

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - May 28th 2017 19:59

(accepted, though i hate to admit it but i'm new to gundam and am having trouble finding mobile suits to use)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - May 28th 2017 20:53

(ok so here are my bios

name: alexis

mobile suit types:
guntank
guncannon (it depends on he mission, witch one she uses)

personality:is adventurous and energetic, gets excited very easily, is skilled in distanced combat rather than close range

past:born in a poor family she had high hopes for herself and followed in the foot steps of her best friend she joined the army after the time of piece vanqueshed colenlel (that one rank after major) elizibeth formed a tactical strike team for zarno called the delta force and selected her as her co-pilot due to there history together

appearance:(i got none)

name:elizibeth

mobile suit types:
guntank
gun cannon

personality:is quick to take action, like alexis she is also skilled long distance combat, is a great stratagist and can think of a good plan in a matter of moments

past:born into a middle class family her family always talked about the enevitible end of the time of peace as times of piece always did she joined the army in preparation for this and her life long best friend since the 3rd grade alexis joined too she rose through the ranks in a matter of years and after the war started she formed a strike team led by her called the delta force selcting her friend alexis as her co pilot

appearance:(i got nothing)

Edited May 29th 2017 03:14

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - May 28th 2017 21:03

(woops , i spent a half hour looking through mobile suits and i thought it would be good for space, i'll be back with an edited bio)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - May 28th 2017 22:17

(ok gun cannons work in space the tanks are for battles on the ground)

(and accepted)

Edited May 28th 2017 22:18

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - May 28th 2017 23:33

(well i wanted a new original plot but i've sick today and havn't had any ideas)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - May 28th 2017 23:43

(well i want a badguy team or something some kind of conflict, i was thinking our characters meet after some kind of battle(and we are not bringing back zeon))

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - May 29th 2017 00:02

(yeah but i wan't a plot and all that but i havn't thought one up completely yet (-__-)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - May 29th 2017 03:04

(ok so the plot i came up with is this

4 men years after the events of all the other shows had controll over the universe all the collenies planets etc
but they had a bitter dissagreement causing them to create 2 countrys ragwell and zarno the 2 men controlling each zarno created an anti emplacement tactical strik team called "the delta force"
and ragwell created a close combat tacticle enforcement squad called "the gamma strike" with both zarno and ragwell at war(zarno controlling earth amoung other planatery settlements and ragwell controlling the majority of the collenies) fight for controll of the universe
(my characters are the leaders and founder's of the delta force, now real quick you don't have to join delta force or gamma strike you can be a normal military soldier here, i also need you all to choose factions i'm team zarno)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - May 29th 2017 14:03

(ok thats fine i'm all for zarno and i didn't do a good job with the names, but there are no good guys or bad guys but both sides are at war with each other)

Heart this
0 likes

Previous12Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.