Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Science Fiction > a space story

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , Aug 5th 2017 16:04

Lieutenant_Rira - Aug 5th 2017 16:04

A group of people each with special talents are sent to investigate mars and see if there is any life the mission ended with no traces of life found on mars

However there computer starts acting up it's unknown why but the consequences could be disastrous it's up to our crew to stop this and get back home

Rules

1.don't kill someone's character without permission

2.no perfect characters

3.cursing is allowed but don't use it excessively

4.romance is allowed but don't rush it

5. No n*fw

6. Don't have a character who's skill is similar to someone elses

7.use at least everything on my sighn up sheet(add to it if desired)

Name
Skill
Personality
Bio
Appearnce

My character

Name:Roxxane

Skill a great fighter even having a green belt in karate and a red built in chin Jul do, she also can come up with good plans in a pinch and she is surprisingly string for a women

Personality:she takes survival as her highest priority she also can be a little serious at times

Bio:after growing up during a war she joined it seeking to end it she later became a luitenit in the united States military but she left after she was betrayed by one of her own men and she took martial arts lessons she later joined NASA hoping to explore new planets

Appearance (I can't post photos with my posts so I have a photo of her as my profile photo)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Sep 12th 2017 01:47

(sure your accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.