Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > Zombie Apocolipse

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , Jul 31st 2017 11:53
Previous123456789...2526Next

Luithin_ - Jul 31st 2017 11:53

Survive the zombies. Battle for survival. Don't die. There are three communities. The first is very strict you can't enter. Second you must be trusted. And then the Third ANY one can come inside the walls.

Rules~
No OOC fighting.
Don't control others.
Don't kill others without permission.
DON'T join if your not gonna respond.

Form*~
Name:
Nickname(s):
Code-Names:
Appearance- Hair, Eyes, Body shape etc...
Scar:
Tattoos:
Mental State:
Personality:
Alignment:
Looks:

Edited Jul 31st 2017 11:56

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jul 31st 2017 12:15

(Accepted.)

Heart this
1 like

Luithin_ - Jul 31st 2017 12:27

(We needs more people, at least one more.)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jul 31st 2017 13:02

(I will just start now but I'm not gonna do much yet.)

The day was quiet as usual as Felix walked around with a pistol in his hands. It was equipped with a silencer. 'Time to go see that guy...' Felix thought as he started to the third community. When he arrived the door swung open and he walked in being the Arrogant man he was he automatically went looking for a well worth fight. But he was called over to the bar before he could d anything. "Damn It can I never have any fun f***s with the locals?" Felix said as he suck up two fingers to the bartender telling her she was needed. She came over. "So my lady do you have Whiskey?" Felix asked standing up. "Ha! Who does not." She said as she fetched the Whiskey. "So Charlie my man what did you want to talk about?" Felix asked. Charlie whispered something into his ear and a smile spread across Felix's face.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jul 31st 2017 13:15

The bartender walked over and sat down two shot glasses along with the whiskey bottle. Felix paid for it and started to pour his shot. "So Charlie my boy when do we do this plan?" Felix said with a slight grin. He took a shot then another. "We do it tonight." Charlie said reaching for a shot glass. Felix stabbed a knife right threw Charlie's hand and into the wood of the bar. He poured another shot and dumped it onto his hand. He grunted in pain. Felix stopped leaning on the bar and poured himself another shot. "Hmph you really think I'm that stupid?!" Felix broke down and started to laugh hysterically. He almost collapsed and had to balance himself on the bar.

(I'm sorry I had to xD ))

youtu.be/Rye0ZyOln58

Edited Jul 31st 2017 13:20

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 1st 2017 08:15

(Both accepted, and yes you can have more then one. jump in.)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 2nd 2017 14:35

(Accepted, jump in.)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 2nd 2017 15:09

Felix finally got done laughing and looked to Charlie. Charlie was not the strongest guy and was trying to remove the knife until he noticed Felix was looking at him. "..." "Oh Charlie, are you trying to get away?" Felix said as he wiggled the knife. Felix noticed some of Charlie's partners where coming over. Felix pulled out the knife. Charlie grunted with both pain and anger. "He f***ing stabbed me!" Charlie yelled. "No I did not I only was drinking and you tried to take it. I had to protect it." Felix joked. "Hey a**holes! Take it outside!" A guard commanded. "Come on boys so me can talk money!" Felix said walking out of the community. They where soon outside. "So how about that mission for 5?" One of the other guys asked. "Sorry I don't do cheap work for Cheap pay." Felix responded. An argument broke out around all of the guys while Felix just stood there. They had decided they needed to 'Kill' Felix. "Oh guys this is not fair, One small guy against 5 big guys. What I meant to say, 5 big guys against me is not gonna start me." Felix said starting the fight to erupt into action.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 2nd 2017 15:44

Name: Isaac Ortez

Nickname(s): Locus

Code-Names: Locus

Appearance-
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dark Brown
Weight: 200lbs
Height: 6'4

Scar: An X between eyes
Scar-

Tattoos: none

Mental State: Crazy

Personality: Locus is portrayed as a quiet and cold individual who completely dedicates himself to his objectives, ignoring any emotions he has in order to stay stable. According to Felix, "[Locus] is so far off the deep end he prefers to go by the name of his armor instead of the name he was born with." Cold, unfeeling, and without any outward showings of empathy or mercy, Locus appears to be the perfect tool to hire for any sort of job, following all orders to the letter. However, he takes little joy in completing his tasks

Alignment: Neutral (He is a Merc.)

Dislikes: Felix, Talkie people, Groups.

Looks: Similar to picture. (Lighter skin and thinner face.)

Edited Aug 3rd 2017 23:05

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123456789...2526Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.