Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Zombie Apocolipse

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , Jun 8th 2017 16:09
Previous12Next

Luithin_ - Jun 11th 2017 16:14

(All accepted.)

Heart this
1 like

Luithin_ - Jun 13th 2017 16:00

(Accepted~)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 14th 2017 18:00

(Also accepted, @MerQueen, you can start anywhere but we have not met up yet.)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 15th 2017 03:35

Name: Raven Roe

Dislikes: Zombies, Rude selfless people.

Personality: She is usually friendly. When they get someone new she acts really nice seeing I they are hiding any thing. Sometimes she is sarcastic but usually she is quiet.

Bio: When she was 18 she joinded the Marines where she met Dullahan. They became frends fast. After a few years leading to now, they travel and survive together.

Weapon 1: Pistol

Weapon 2: Hunting rife. (No scope

Weapon 3: Sniper rife

Weapon 4: Small Combat Axe

Weapon 5: Cross bow

Looks:

Edited Jun 17th 2017 20:54

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 15th 2017 03:37

Dullahan and Raven scouted the streets for Supplies. They found and old store that looked like it had not been destroyed to bad. They Approached it with weapons drawn. "Keep an eye out Raven." Dullahan said as he opened the door. Raven nodded and followed.

(Here is a great chance to find my ppl.)

Edited Jun 15th 2017 03:41

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 15th 2017 16:40

When they entered they stopped. "Do you want to go left or right?" He asked. "What about we split up, ill go leftt." Raven said as she started for the left of the store. "Ok sounds good with me." Dullahan said as he went right. Dullahan removed the large empty duffle bag from his back and bent down, There where some cans of food there so he started to gather them into his bag.
Raven continued to look around. She found the freezers. "Oh this is great!" She whispered to herself. Raven pulled her duffle bag from her back and opened one of the freezer doors.

Edited Jun 15th 2017 16:41

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 17th 2017 03:42

(Sure! Do something to get my people's attention.)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 17th 2017 15:41

Dullahan turned his head to see what the sound was. Raven was closer. She walked over with her combat axe drawn. "Whos there? I know zombies don't run so." Dullahan approached from the other side with his Combat knife out ready for anything.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 17th 2017 20:51

Raven kept the gun pointed at her. Dullahan snuck up close to her. He stood up and Placed the gun near her head. He looked at her with a stern look. "Drop it." Dullahan commanded her.

Heart this
0 likes

Previous12Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.