Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Takeo Academy

New Reply

Started by Alcatraz , Mar 14th 2017 20:55
Previous123456789...1213Next

Alcatraz - Mar 14th 2017 20:55

"Welcome new student to Takeo Academy,if you're receiving this letter you've been accepted to join us for the 2018-19 school year. The academy was created to help you hone and conceal your powers and natural form from the human species that roam the earth. At Takeo you'll meet many different and rare species of monster that have gone into hiding due to the mass extinction of monsters after the 1400's. Are rules are pretty simple here but we do have one that is heavily enforced and that is if a human is ever able to slip past the magical barrier that protects this place,YOU MUST KILL THEM ON CONFIRMATION. Other than that you'll figure out the rest,dorm are provided as usual and they are co-ed so don't be surprised if your roommate is the opposite sex. Takeo can and will provide you a high quality education like that of normal academies on the earth. We hope you enjoy your enrollment here with us."

Headmaster
Mayato

(Skelly formats coming soon)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Mar 14th 2017 21:26

Character Sheet

Name:
Nickname:
Bio (optional):
Appearance (Human):
Appearance (Monster):
Personality:
Sexuality:
Other:

Edited Mar 14th 2017 21:26

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Mar 14th 2017 22:00

Character Sheet

Name: Shido Masaki
Bio (optional):
Shido was never super amazing at school,he was more of an outdoorsman. You could never find him at home pass the age of 12,you could find him easier if you went out in the wilderness for a week. During his adventures he stumbled upon an old castle more than likely belonging to some ancient family from thousands of years ago. It was here where he found the remains of what people could call monsters,and what laid in four pedestals were bows. By the carvings Shido uncovered one controlled fire,one controlled the void,one for the wolf spirit,and one for storm. Being one for rare treasures and all he took them and hid them for his own use,when he was called to this place called Takeo academy he chose to bring them with him.
Appearance (Human):
Personality: Shido is known to show more brawn than brains when it comes to more logical problems. But if someone can slap some sense into him when brains are needed he'll stop and properly think about the situation. He lives by a moto,"If you don't like it,I don't care"
Likes: Weapons,treasures,outdoors,badass people who can fight for themselves.
Dislikes:School,wimps who require others assistance,a**holes(even though he can be one himself)
Sexuality: Hetrosexual (Straight)
Other: He is a human.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Mar 15th 2017 08:32

The teenager got off the bus with suitcase and hows in hand,"Well this is the place....looks different than what I imagined." Shido mumbled to himself as he began the march to the academy. At the cast iron gate the school seemed more normal,students flooded the grounds some in their own groups and others heading for the dorm sectors. Shido dug through his pockets for his dorm key,"Oh come on where the hell did that key go?" Shido cursed as he patted himself down for his key. After a few seconds Shido realized that he tied his key to his suitcase zipper,"I'm a complete dumbass."

Shido found his dorm on the fifth floor,room 426 last door on the right. Unlocking the door revealed a simple room with a kitchenette and all the other things a dorm is supposed to have. Shido got to work unpacking his suitcase and placing things in their respective spots,but he had to be mindful of the other bed in the room. He had a feeling he was going to have a roommate during this school year,so he left half of the room for the other person if he gets a roommate. Shido hung the bows on the wall above his bed and looked at them "I saw some students with weapons so I should bring one of these bows." Shido contemplated on which bow to take,Shido grabbed the void bow and headed out of the room,locking the door behind him.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Mar 15th 2017 15:39

Shido slung the bow over his shoulder and headed for the classes passing other people that had a confused look on their faces when they saw the bow but never really questioned it. He passed a woman with hair that could be mistaken for the skies it was such a clear shade of blue it almost seemed supernatural. "So far this place seems as normal as any old academy except I don't hear anyone talking about their hometowns. Usually that's one for the first things asked when meeting someone new at this type of establishment." Shido questioned himself as he entered the main building that seemed to be a lot more up kept than the other building that surrounded the school,"Room 3-2C" Shido read as he looked at his paper then the classroom. He opened the door a scouted the room with his eyes,everything seemed normal to him except the teacher. The teacher had cat ears on the top of her head and a tail that swung low,Shido played it off as something just for sh*ts and giggles and took his seat.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Mar 15th 2017 17:13

Shido watched as the teacher began to write on the board then the door opened and walked in a woman who seemed to a few years older than he was and she was attractive. Then he noticed someone sat down behind him but he didn't see this woman enter through the door at all,maybe she was already in the room and Shido didn't notice but the bow seemed to change when she sat down. The bow's purple light began to pulsate from dark to bright and the black smoke that was lightly coming off picked up a bit,"Hey what the hells wrong with this thing? It was just fine a minute ago." Shido became quite confused about the whole situation when the teacher turned around and addressed them all. "Hello students and welcome to Takeo Academy,i'm Mrs.Mayato and i'll be your homeroom teacher for this school year."

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Mar 15th 2017 18:12

Shido sat the bow to his side when the teacher spoke and looked over at the door to find a person walk in looking like a wolf." Did I do some really f***ed up drug today or something because it has been really weird." Shido mumbled as the teacher went on with the class,the bow was still acting weird but nothing could be done to explain its behavior.

After class Shido claimed his bow and bag and left the room,"What the hell have I gotten myself into." He thought as he returned to his dorm to swap out the bow. Shido unlocked the door and walked in to find the other side of the room was filled with stuffed animals and cute things alike,"Oh yeah I forgot that the dorms were co-ed." Shido sighed in disappointment as he hung the void bow up and took the wolf bow with him back to his next class.

(I'm thinking of a timeskip to the end of the day but I would like your guys opinions on it)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Mar 15th 2017 18:37

(Alright timeskip it is)

Shido got out of his final class confused about today's actions,"Today has been very weird.First the void bow goes nuts in first period,then the wolf bow tried to jump out of my hands in third,the damn storm bow wanted to jump out of my hands when I passed the fountain with a girl reading her book,and lastly the fire bow almost burned me when it came close to the headmaster.....What the f*** is going on?" Shido said to himself as he opened his dorm room and crashed on his bed. "Can I please get some damn answers."

Edited Mar 15th 2017 18:47

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Mar 15th 2017 19:12

Shido sat up and looked over at the other side of the room and found his roommate was sleeping with her abundance of stuffed animals,"I'm just gonna leave." Shido thought as he snacted up his bows and left. Shido got to the bottom steps and looked around at the woods that surrounded the place,Shido remembered a lake that was to the east so being adventurous he headed for the lake to explore the grounds. The woods gave off a horror like vibe as he walked through,sticks snapping and leaves crunching was all the teenager could hear until he reached the lake. The sun was setting behind him and the moon was starting to rise over the mountains,"This is quite a sight. It's almost like a movie setting."

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Mar 15th 2017 19:49

Shido watched as the moon rises and the lake reflected the moon's silver light,"Peaceful for once. What....who's that?" Shido stopped and looked across the lake and saw two people in what could only be a conversation,"I bet those two are in some sort of relationship....let's spice that up with a firework show." Shido took the storm bow and drew the string back,an arrow hooked into the notch. Shido aimed for the sky and fired the bow,he let the arrow reach the peak of it's height and snapped his fingers. The arrow exploded into a blue flash of lighting and the sound of thunder came after,Shido took the fire bow and repeated his action. The fire arrow exploded when he snapped his fingers and fire ignited in the sky,almost like another sun.

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123456789...1213Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.