Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Takeo Academy

New Reply

Started by Alcatraz , Mar 14th 2017 20:55

Alcatraz - Mar 16th 2017 21:26

"I can teleport with the demon gate from the bow...all I have to do is leave an arrow in a location and I teleport to the location." Shido said as he claimed his fire bow and slung it around his shoulder. "But you're the daughter of Gabriel,Talk about high honors." Shido added as he shot the bow and passed through the demon gate,he was at the end of the hall,the black smoke covered him so he couldn't be identified. The door to Olivia's dorm was wide open,being curious Shido peeked around the corner and saw a man staring Olivia down like a dead man.

(Is lucas going be affected by light and fire like Olivia?)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Mar 16th 2017 21:59

"F***." Shido whispered to himself as he drew the void bow back and opened the demon gate,the skulls came out and formed a circle around him. With the fire bow he drew back and stepped through the door,"Olivia you might want to close your eyes." Shido said as let the string go and let the arrow fly towards the man. (Auto hit yes but let it happen.) The arrow embedded itself in this man's skin and a mini volcano popped up out of the ground and trapped him. Shido snapped his fingers the volcano began to spew fire out of the bottom up,trying to burn the man. "If you're a true vampire you'll be dead in seconds."

(Those little mounds in the background are the volcanos without a target inside them.)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Mar 16th 2017 22:05

(Hold on)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Mar 16th 2017 22:26

Shido watched as the fires of hell did nothing against this man,"Damnit." Shido muttered as he tossed the bow outside."You have no right to treat your sister like this....not one bit. I don't care if she "Betrayed" you by falling for a human. She tried to open herself up to others and tried to live a happy life,she was dealt a bad hand as was I. But all you are is an a**hole that needs to be dealt with and sent back to the damnations of hell." Shido said as one of the skulls brought him the storm bow. "And if I die here at least I tried. Because I choose death before dishonor." Shido exclaimed as he drew the bow back,"And don't you dare say you're immune to the power of thor because every monster has it's weakness."

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Mar 17th 2017 14:53

(Don't get all happy yet they didn't wait for the go ahead)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Mar 17th 2017 15:39

Shido listened to the vampires words,"I understand your words but I let someone down before and i'm letting that happen again." He took the storm bow and proceeded to the hallway balcony and watched the two on the ground level. Shido drew back and aimed for Luca and waited for the right time,then one of the demon skulls got in his way of sight. "What the hell? Get out of my way." Shido said as he tried to get a sight on Luca again,"Human you don't understand I was commanded by Inori to not allow you to intervene with this fight. She wishes for you not to be injured as she cares for your safety." The skull spoke as Shido let the string back into it's resting spot. Shido acknowledged the request and watched the whole fight commence.

After Luca seemed to calm down and return to his more calm state and Inori appeared to his side Shido breathed a sigh of relief as the demon mentioned something about food. "You guys go on without me,i'm not hungry." He said as he picked up his other bow and returned to his rooftop perch."Damn today has been very interesting but atleast I have allies." Shido said as he watched the moon shine over the grounds of the academy.

"Hello human,nice to meet you." Someone said from the shadows. Shido turned to the voice and out from the shadows came a woman dressed in solid black. "Who are you and what do you want." Shido asked as he turned to face the woman,"I don't want anything from you." The woman disappeared and reappeared right in front of Shido,"Sweet dreams." She said as a cold blade pierced Shido's chest. The woman ripped his silver necklace off and tossed in on the floor,"Maybe that Olivia can now truly smell you and drink the rest of you dry." she added and disappeared into the night. Shido fell to the ground holding chest,he coughed up blood and laid on the cold stone.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Mar 17th 2017 15:42

(@ DrabberRogue Nothing against you but the rp is starting to get packed so I will deny you at this time but i'm not showing hate just trying to control the cluster of posts.)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Mar 17th 2017 16:01

Shido was in pain but he could tell it was Inori and Olivia at his side trying to save his life. But he knew he wasn't gonna make it he couldn't think very straight at all and everyone sounded drunk in his ears. Unknown to him he began to speak,"An...Angles are....calling .m..my name. They ...want me to come home." he said as he fell into unconsciousness. Shido did know how to call it the said he could die to night and there he was bleeding out on Inori's bed.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Mar 17th 2017 16:23

Shido's last sense could tell something was trying to help him so in a final motion he tried for the object in his presence,then he could feel something warm but incredibly bitter roll down his throat. He fell basically into death until whatever he drank begin to work,but there was pain and a lot of it and his brain was hot wired from the liquid. Shido yelled in pain quite a few times has his body transformed into what could only be described as a vampire by others,his fangs replaced his k-9 teeth,his muscle build increased,and the trademark change was his once emerald green eyes became as red as rubies. After this whole show he lied unconscious on the bed but a new tattoo showed up on his right hand.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Mar 17th 2017 16:48

Shido started to come to but he felt different like could tell who's who from a distance without looking at them. Shido's head was pounding from the trauma as he opened his eyes,he was back in his dorm but he could something very soft around him. He looked to his left and right and saw stuffed animals around him,"I'm alive." he said as he felt something poking him. He saw the woman who originally had a gun pointed at his head stitching up his wounds,he closed his mouth but opened it when his fangs poked his inner cheek. "What the hell?" he said as he stuck a finger into his mouth and felt around and found the fangs."I'm a vampire now....Hey where's Inori?"

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.