Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > Roadtrip (1x1)

New Reply

Started by mlox , Apr 28th 2018 22:33

mlox - Apr 28th 2018 22:33

School is out and summer has begun, which means it's road trip time, and we'll be going across the whole U.S.
Or we can go unrealistic with them travelling across the lands/kingdom, the real world, the virtual world, the oceans, etc.
I'm looking to use either my OC Willow, Valerie, or a new character to fit the plot better.
Willow: www.roleplay.me/blog/134814
Valerie: www.roleplay.me/blog/130036

Realistic:
1. Fresh out of high school : they just finished their senior year and now have an adventure set up to spend their summer/year before going off to college going from one end of the country to the other. Making stops at big and little cities with troubles along the way.
2. Y/C is on the run, she's looking for a ride. Either she's a good cover, or she so happens to be heading in the same direction as y/c. For some reason, y/c decides to help her, despite finding out she's broke, hungry, and is lying about heading back to her family.
Fantasy:
1. Our characters are looking for an escape. It can be royal x knight/maid, best friends, mage x human, mage running into another mage on the run, whatever your heart desires.
Sci-Fi:
1. Break out : in a world where everyone seems to be stuck to their VR headsets (or if you’ve ever read Feed, then we can go more like that with people having ‘chips’ in the back of their heads that is basically the internet and all tech shoved into your brain), our characters decide to shut down. Either a decision in the VR they made together, or they run into each other by accident wandering the city. I’m thinking a sort of post-apoc scene (not zombies) but everything is overgrown and falling apart. Some people still live in this world, but it’s not a good life.
2. New World : VR has finally come around and is accessible (by the few rich/tech savvy, or the many). I’m thinking Half Prince ideas for this one where our characters team up to explore the world without knowing each other's real identities, battling and making their way to the top.

Long term, third person, at least two paragraphs. I'm not expecting novella with this because it will be fairly fast paced, but I won't do one liners, give me something to respond to.
Be able to play multiple people at once (they're going to meet lots of people). And please have your character be interesting, my characters will be teasers and they would have likewise friends for the most part. Someone to keep their attention.
1*8+, m*tu*e themes accepted, we can go over them as we get to it if need be.

If you've read this far, great! Read my rules, add, and then message me!
www.roleplay.me/blog/216455
And if we’ve rp’ed before, feel free to reach out again, I’m always down to writing stories with anyone and everyone.

Edited Aug 1st 2020 21:24

Heart this
3 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.