Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fandom > Portal 2 Adventure

New Reply

Started by JoyfulDemon01 , Jan 2nd 2021 04:57

JoyfulDemon01 - Jan 2nd 2021 04:57

Heyo, peoples of roleplay.me! How're you today?

I hope you're having a good one, but formalities aside, I have a fun idea.

Today I'm mainly looking for someone to enter the world of half-life and portal, and I'll be leading the story, playing all other characters, etc. The main part of the story will be inside the aperture facility, with both human and robotic characters that I've made up. Are you feeling brave? Why don't you give it a shot?

After reading that I hope you have some basic idea if you want to write with me or not, if so, please keep reading.

DISCLAIMERS:
I'm not the longest writer, I try my best to keep length up, but I usually stick to around 4-5 sentences
This can be a romance plot, but you'll probably have to work for it. It probably won't be until around 30 posts where I introduce another human character into the story.

REQUESTS
I am looking for a decent writer, I don't mind people who do one-liners, but only as long as you yourself contribute to the RP in some way.
Some basic knowledge in the Portal lore. Doesn't have to be much.
At least be somewhat fluent in English.
If you've read all of this please start your DM to me with your favourite portal/half-life character, any why.

XoXo Joy

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.