Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > Nearview Valley

New Reply

Started by Shadey , Dec 13th 2016 13:51
Previous1234Next

Shadey - Dec 13th 2016 13:51

Sitting in an old barn. Her clothes torn and tattered a boy comes in at early dawn to check on his animals when he sees the girl. Running over to her in shock he bends down to check on the crying girl. Once to her level. A strange almost insane childish laughter bubbles out from her lips and she turns grabbing onto his neck before plunging a blade into his chest.

Blood spurts out from his chest and mouth. His eyes widening in shock and fear. Choking out a sharp gasp as the blade cane out only to quickly stab back in. Over and over again. As his vision became more faded. All he could hear was the girls insane laughter and he grunted as her hand plunged into his chest ripping out his heart. That was the last thing he saw. A little girl eating his heart.

later that day. The girl was gone and the police were swarming the property. Police lines were being put down as they search for clues talk to the parents and try and keep the public away as news reporters cane onto the scene. Telling the whole of this small little country town of the horrific events that had happened that morning. From the news to the radio to the newsprint later that week. The reports all ended the same. A killer has yet to be identified and is still at large.

Name:

Height

Bio:

Personality:

Job/career/student/reporter:

Appearance:

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Dec 13th 2016 14:36

Depends on the character I suppose. Call it a love for 80's horror but I see this as a small town slowly being chipped away by the on going murders of a very surprising killer

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Dec 13th 2016 14:58

Sure and I'm not sure if my character should be a demon or just a plain ole psycho!

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Dec 13th 2016 15:06

Lol now all I can imagine is him holding her back at arms length because she's mad at him about something and gives him a cute pouty face like. "Pleeeease let me stab you just once" she'll plead. XD

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Dec 13th 2016 15:15

Lol nice reminds me if a pair of oc brothers used to have. Lol I'm just laughing right now. ))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Dec 13th 2016 15:28

((Alright just go ahead and submit your oc you could say we already know each other if you'd like lol))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Dec 13th 2016 15:56

((Quiet the bedroom you got there Derrick))

Name: Cleo Patterson

Age: want to say twelve but undecided for this role play will update age once decided

Bio: let's just say her parents went "missing" a few years ago and that was the last strange event that happened in Nearview.

Personality: playful childish and a little unstable if you catch my drift. She "didn't" kill someone after all. Absolutely loves sweets but has a bit if a temper.

((And accepted))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Dec 13th 2016 16:22

((Lol shipped approved maybe she won't be 12 XD))

After her little adventure in town Cleo had changed and ditched her clothes in a lake and skipped on home but she didn't want to go inside quiet yet so she climbed up onto the roof. Walking along the edge with her arms out. Eagle spread for balance.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Dec 13th 2016 16:50

Slipping as Cleo wondered along the edge of the roof and grabbing th railings she dropped down and grabbed the window sill and rapped on the window. "Derrick let me in!" She called. sniffing when she scrapped her knee off the window sill. Holding on tightly and lifted herself up more but couldn't quiet get up onto the ledge, She couldn't remember the layout of the house at the moment and hoped he helped her out or the very least heard her.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Dec 13th 2016 17:28

"Hehe that's what you want ya weirdo" She said looking up to him with a smile before sitting up and twisting around sitting on her knees looking up to him. "Have you seen the news. Shh" She gestures for silence for she hqard a bird and sticking her tongue over to the window and saw it on the branch before closing it shut and jumped into his arms for a hug.

Heart this
0 likes

Previous1234Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.