Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Video Game > Male Chandelure gijinka x female trainer (Pokemon

New Reply

Started by KalnaZatos , Oct 6th 2017 21:13

KalnaZatos - Oct 6th 2017 21:13

Alright so like, I hella love Pokemon gijinkas. They make me happy. Ghost type gijinkas make me real happy so I decided to go ahead and ask for anyone who wants to do a one on one literate romance/adventure roleplay with a girl and her chandelure buddy.

I'm not gonna post a whole bio on my character, nor do I have a ref drawn for her--- but I will do my best. And anyways, if we do roleplay, you'll get a loooot of art during the course of our roleplay anyways. So, with that said! I'll go ahead and give a brief summary of my character!

So her name is Alina Akita Kross. She was raised in Lavender Town, Kanto for the most part (lmao typical hometown for a spooky ghost type trainer), but after her father disappeared when team rocket came through, she lived in pallet town with her aunt and cousin. When she turned about 13 was when she started exploring Kanto by herself, alongside her trusty gastly she got from her father before he disappeared named Rose. She really didn't have a particular goal while in Kanto- or her next few regions other than to expand on her ghost type team and learn more about the little buggers. It wasn't until she was about in Unova when she decided it would be pretty cool to be a gym leader. This quickly escalated as she realized it would be /really/ cool to be an elite 4. So she started on her little journey to git gud at battles and training her Pokemon (also I should add this is where she met your character and he became an addition to her team). Currently, she's in Kalos, still trying to make her way up there. I mean, if she can't scoot in as elite 4 here, she can always try at aloha.

That's bassssically it. I mean, if you want any fine details just let me know, I'll be more than happy to give you the juicy stuff. Otherwise uuuuh. Hope someone catches on and wants to do this with me --!!! Thanks!

Heart this
0 likes

KalnaZatos - Oct 7th 2017 11:58

Ah its all good! We just kinda add each other and go ahead and take this to the PMS and discuss plot n such

Heart this
0 likes

KalnaZatos - Oct 7th 2017 15:04

Aye yeah I'm looking for a male one and I'm alright with no sm*t. I'm not a big fan of sm*t in Pokemon anyways so ¯_(ツ)_/¯ I'm all good. I'll add ya friend.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Oct 9th 2017 02:01

(i'd be down for one)

Heart this
0 likes

KalnaZatos - Oct 9th 2017 07:29

Oh yeet I'll add you and we can start discussing things then

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.